Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Brand new Diamond controller Chosen One - How to use onboard menus?  (Read 1059 times)
tekkdrone
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 20, 2017, 09:16:36 PM »

I just purchased a Chosen One Saturday with Diamond controller (woohoo, my first saber!) and after searching the forums over I still can't find up to date information or videos on how to use the onboard menus after all the changes.

The single page of documentation I got from Emory at the Austin Comic Con is uselessly out of date, and the saber doesn't function anything like the currently available videos for the Diamond Controller.

I've searched and searched and still can't find a breakdown for how to use the onboard features so at the moment the only thing I can do is change the fonts. I somehow turned the volume down and have no idea how to restore it.

Is there no wiki for this information?

Thanks in advance Smiley

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 09:24:27 PM »

I would go look in The Obsidian Order, they have been discussing the changes there.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tekkdrone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:27:13 PM »

I would go look in The Obsidian Order, they have been discussing the changes there.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll dig around in there Smiley

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 09:31:58 PM »

Also check in Ultra Sabers Discussions

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tekkdrone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 09:47:50 PM »

Got it. After updating the Launcher to 2.4 the links to the user manual and other information are available from the resources button.

Thank you Smiley

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 09:52:19 PM »

Interesting.  This must mean the sabers are being sent out with the new firmware?

tekkdrone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 10:23:00 PM »

Interesting.  This must mean the sabers are being sent out with the new firmware?

I bought mine at Austin comic con directly from Emory, built to order on the show floor. I would guess that any new diamond-based saber is going to have the latest firmware for the controller. The cheat sheet they had available was outdated though so I'm guessing it was a last minute call.

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 10:41:37 PM »

I'm just surprised they updated the firmware on the ones being sent out already.

tekkdrone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 03:07:03 AM »

They were programming requested default font (color/pulse/foc color) on demand during the build/purchase process. It would be odd to do it with old firmware when it's live.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: