Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Servers!  (Read 6274 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« on: November 22, 2017, 07:47:30 PM »

For those of you who play SWTOR regularly, like Artorius and I, you're probably well aware of the fact that they recently combined the servers into new ones.  We currently have some toons spread across the servers, but our primary one by far is Star Forge.  Anyone who wants to play with us is welcome!

Here are some of my most played toons, in case anyone feels like playing.

REPUBLIC:
Attoru (Guardian Tank)
Raejar (Sage DPS)
Ganryu (Shadow DPS)
Dorrinn (Commando Healer)
Khastana (Sage Healer)
Khalleen (Guardian DPS)

EMPIRE:
Zak-nafien (Marauder DPS)
Attorus (Juggernaut DPS)
Kirmi (Operative Healer)

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 10:48:00 PM »

I too am on Star Forge as my main server.  I have 16 toons on there, 8 Republic and 8 Empire.  They are all various levels, but I have all 8 classes and all 16 advanced classes.

My main is a Jedi Guardian tank by the name of Ikis.  The rest I cannot recall off the top of my head.  Always like to meet new people though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »

I too am on Star Forge as my main server.  I have 16 toons on there, 8 Republic and 8 Empire.  They are all various levels, but I have all 8 classes and all 16 advanced classes.

My main is a Jedi Guardian tank by the name of Ikis.  The rest I cannot recall off the top of my head.  Always like to meet new people though.

I'll see if I can catch Ikis next time I'm on!

NavyDocFaust
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 10:48:51 PM »

For those of you who play SWTOR regularly, like Artorius and I, you're probably well aware of the fact that they recently combined the servers into new ones.  We currently have some toons spread across the servers, but our primary one by far is Star Forge.  Anyone who wants to play with us is welcome!

Here are some of my most played toons, in case anyone feels like playing.

REPUBLIC:
Attoru (Guardian Tank)
Raejar (Sage DPS)
Ganryu (Shadow DPS)
Dorrinn (Commando Healer)
Khastana (Sage Healer)
Khalleen (Guardian DPS)

EMPIRE:
Zak-nafien (Marauder DPS)
Attorus (Juggernaut DPS)
Kirmi (Operative Healer)

Are you a paid subscriber or play for free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navy Hospital Corpsman First Class Petty Officer (Fleet Marine Force)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 01:04:18 AM »

All of my toons on Star Forge have "The Rapine Legacy" under their name. Wink

I should add though, that I don't go there to be social.  It's just me playing my game...lol

So no, I won't join a guild, or really want to team up. Tongue

I play with chat off too, so best to just in game email me, if you see me. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »

not sure which server we are on. the new content all being single player has kind of soured me on the game. I mean seriously who makes an mmo and then makes 3 expansions that are single player?

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 02:57:22 PM »

All of my toons on Star Forge have "The Rapine Legacy" under their name. Wink

I should add though, that I don't go there to be social.  It's just me playing my game...lol

So no, I won't join a guild, or really want to team up. Tongue

I play with chat off too, so best to just in game email me, if you see me. Smiley

So you just mostly play it like a single player RPG.    Tongue

Guilds can be helpful, if for nothing else than the XP boost.  Guessing you mainly do story content and not FPs or Uprisings and such.

not sure which server we are on. the new content all being single player has kind of soured me on the game. I mean seriously who makes an mmo and then makes 3 expansions that are single player?

Hutt Cartel was pretty open, and Revan was open too.  Yes, all of the Zakuul stuff has been pretty much single player with all the chapters of KotFE and KotET.  The main group stuff there has been new Ops as they come along and new flashpoints.  Some of the more recent content with Iokath and Umbarr have been open though.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 03:27:46 PM »

So you just mostly play it like a single player RPG.    Tongue
Yeah - pretty much, I suppose.  I'm certainly not opposed to being social on there, but the number of times I've teamed up with a doof, outweighs the number of times that I haven't.  Same with chat.  There's always some whiner or dink on there, and it just takes away from my enjoyment.

Guilds can be helpful, if for nothing else than the XP boost.  Guessing you mainly do story content and not FPs or Uprisings and such.
Again - mostly true. I mostly do class missions, but do side story arcs as well - just on cool planets though, and not total P.I.T.A. ones. Tongue  FPs if they involve teaming up?  See above...lol  I found the micro binocular missions tedious and boring, and really don't do PVP or Starfighter.
I find that with the info I've gleaned about what items and missions are important, that XP is really never an issue.  Again though, I do see the value in belonging to a guild, and like helping newer players out, it almost felt like an obligation or commitment to play at certain times or do certain things though.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »

Yeah - pretty much, I suppose.  I'm certainly not opposed to being social on there, but the number of times I've teamed up with a doof, outweighs the number of times that I haven't.  Same with chat.  There's always some whiner or dink on there, and it just takes away from my enjoyment.

Again - mostly true. I mostly do class missions, but do side story arcs as well - just on cool planets though, and not total P.I.T.A. ones. Tongue  FPs if they involve teaming up?  See above...lol  I found the micro binocular missions tedious and boring, and really don't do PVP or Starfighter.
I find that with the info I've gleaned about what items and missions are important, that XP is really never an issue.  Again though, I do see the value in belonging to a guild, and like helping newer players out, it almost felt like an obligation or commitment to play at certain times or do certain things though.

Oh I get it, I've partied with plenty of dum dums, and yes, Gen chat is full of whiners.  However that's why I have like 3 chat tabs made.  I usually am not on the one that has gen chat/trade/pvp active, unless I need something.  Usually on the one that has my party chat, guild chat, whispers, etc.

Yes, Flashpoints involve grouping.   Tongue   Well, most of them do anyway, there are some now that have a "story mode" that you can do solo.  I pushed through the microbinocular and seeker droid missions to the end and it's been nice sometimes, you can find loot in the world.  I don't do PvP either and rarely do Starfighter.

Quite a variety of guilds out there.  Some are RP based, some are all about PvP or Ops, some are "leveling guilds" which means they're just for characters to hang out in, get bonuses, and level toons.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »

Yes, the first Flashpoint for either faction can be done solo (Black Talon or Esseles).  In story mode, it's super easy - you basically walk through.

In "veteran" mode you get a combat droid to assist you.  Again - pretty easy.  Whatever...lol

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 06:38:06 PM »

Yes, the first Flashpoint for either faction can be done solo (Black Talon or Esseles).  In story mode, it's super easy - you basically walk through.

In "veteran" mode you get a combat droid to assist you.  Again - pretty easy.  Whatever...lol

Oh I was meaning some of the newer content stuff.  Star Fortresses and such.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 06:45:25 PM »

Oh cool!  Well, TBT, I haven't looked at any FPs for a while.  I get past that silly first one by treating it as a "payment" for my own ship...lol

I'll be checking them out now.

Also, I should note that a number of my older characters are in fact in guilds, but I just haven't played them in ever...lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: