Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash option  (Read 294053 times)
Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 02:39:06 AM »

hi all just two let you know that if you have the old Obsidian USB Soundboard you can not get the Clash on Flash or use it need the new Obsidian USB XT Soundboard Emroy from ultrsabers just email me & now i need two send my 2 sabers back two him two get the Obsidian USB XT Soundboards in them so i will let you all know how much it will be so if you need do do the same you will know ok thanks i hope you do have the Obsidian USB XT Soundboard in you saber i do not SadSadSad Dante thanks for your time Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 06:31:02 AM »

hi all just two let you know that if you have the old Obsidian USB Soundboard you can not get the Clash on Flash or use it need the new Obsidian USB XT Soundboard Emroy from ultrsabers just email me & now i need two send my 2 sabers back two him two get the Obsidian USB XT Soundboards in them so i will let you all know how much it will be so if you need do do the same you will know ok thanks i hope you do have the Obsidian USB XT Soundboard in you saber i do not SadSadSad Dante thanks for your time Smiley

Yes, the flash effect will not happen on the old Obsidian, only the new Obsidian XT.  It's like expecting a PS2 to play a PS3 game lol

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2011, 07:31:51 AM »

yes i konw But I Need It LOL Sad so have you got FOC yet

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 03:51:59 PM »

yes i konw But I Need It LOL Sad so have you got FOC yet

Nope, but my next saber will have it!  Thinking of a Dark Shock in Sentinel Yellow Wink

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2011, 04:03:15 PM »

Call me crazy, but I have absolutely NO desire to have FOC. I don't particularly care for it. *Shrug*

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2011, 04:18:47 PM »

Call me crazy, but I have absolutely NO desire to have FOC. I don't particularly care for it. *Shrug*

I am hesitant about it myself but I'm going to get one just so that I can say I've tried it.  The great thing is it's not a requirement with the  new board, it's an options.  Gives you more that you can do which is pretty awesome for some and just something extra for others.  Everybody wins.

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »

I am hesitant about it myself but I'm going to get one just so that I can say I've tried it.  The great thing is it's not a requirement with the  new board, it's an options.  Gives you more that you can do which is pretty awesome for some and just something extra for others.  Everybody wins.

Looking at Qui-Tom's pics of the LED units for the FoC LEDs, it looks like you might even be able to easily disable it if you spent the extra on quick disconnects, since there are two connections for the FoC LEDs instead of just one.

Can anyone confirm?

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2011, 06:28:06 PM »

Looking at Qui-Tom's pics of the LED units for the FoC LEDs, it looks like you might even be able to easily disable it if you spent the extra on quick disconnects, since there are two connections for the FoC LEDs instead of just one.

Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »

Confirmed.

Awesome. So a simple pull of the /secondary/ quick disconnect on a FoC LED Unit and voila, no more flashy on clashy. Easy peasy. This is also why you can use non FoC units in FoC hilts and FoC units in non FoC hilts. Yay for quick disconnect.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2011, 02:43:15 AM »

this is for Nero Attoru wow let me know if you get the Dark Shock in Sentinel Yellow i would love two look at that i will be getting a new saber with the FOC In the Pyrestone - Orange so i will show you that ok thanks mate Smiley Dante

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »

Ok, I've read through this and have a question in regards to color. All colors with flash on clash will be made with RGB LEDs, right? So what's the difference between regular orange  and pyrestone?

If I want pyrestone, do I have to pick one of the $5 extra colors, or can I just ask for it, since everything is made with an RGB LED anyhow?

I am thisclose to ordering a pyrestone saber with blue FoC and AV switch!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »

In the following thread I did a vid of the Pyrestone Orange with Fire Orange FoC  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3829.0     To me Pyrestone Orange looks to be a little more darker than Fire Orange.   Whenever I order a Pyrestone Orange I ask for one of the colors that costs $5.00 more (SRD, VA, AB), then specify I want Pyrestone Orange to be the primary blade color.

If you do order it and can do a youtube vid, please post what the colors look like in the topic above as I'm sure it would help other people to decide if they like those color schemes.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2011, 07:59:34 AM »

Ok, I got my saber with flash on clash today- I ordered pyrestone as my primary color with blue for flash. But here's the wierd thing- it flashes purple! No word of a lie, I didn't think that was even possible, given the available colors for pyrestone. VA is not one of the compatible colors, according to the chart. So what's up? Is something wrong with my saber?

Gaius
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Hello Jedi. How nice of you to drop in.

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »

Red+Blue=Purple.  Could be that the blue flashes on and the red is still on making purple.  Could be an optical illusion.  Not really sure.

Raven, Blazing Red, SS Pommel, Obsidian- Sekarasu
Archon v.2- Guardian Blue, DVA or SRD- QD, Obsidian- Lior
Prophecy, violet amethyst - [Name To Be Determined]
Dark War Glaive, Pyrestone with silver FOC, Obsidian, Black Claws red A/V- Enfer

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2011, 01:12:17 PM »

Red+Blue=Purple.  Could be that the blue flashes on and the red is still on making purple.  Could be an optical illusion.  Not really sure.

Exactly, it's flashing blue but you some people might see purple, ie an optical illusion.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: