Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash option  (Read 294059 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2015, 06:05:38 PM »

Hi.  Hot Pink would fall under the category of Bane's heart.  Only comes with the Adegan Silver FoC.  The contrast will make for a super bright blade.   Shocked   I'm all for HP as an LED color choice.  Think bubblegum delicious.  Just yummy !   Cheesy

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »

Would Hot Pink as a blade color match with Silver FoC? Hot Pink is a color not listed in the summary table on page one.

I think the White LED would be used in a HP LED. Emerald would be the way to have this cake and eat it too.

Note to Ultrasabers: Seeing an Emerald saber live on Skype once was more amazing than reading pages upon pages of text with HQ photos. Consider me an Emerald fan after one was demonstrated to me. Holy. Cow.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2015, 07:54:37 PM »

Oh yes, I was sold on that thing right after watching Emory's intro videos! I think at least one Emerald saber must always be part of an Ultrasabers collection, otherwise it's not complete Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2016, 05:42:02 AM »

So 2 questions. And I apologize if it's been asked on previous pages, but it's late and I work early in the morning so reading 14 pages of forum posts sounds...exhausting. I ordered a Dark Initiate V4 with premium sound. Will I be able to turn on FoC with the launcher on my own? And will it have the pulse option? Obviously in the compatible colour options.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2016, 02:28:07 PM »

It only has the Pulse Mode when you ordered it with the Emerald Driver. Otherwise no, Pulse Mode can't be activated on a non-Emerald saber. But when you equipped your saber with FoC during your order, then you will be able to turn FoC on and off via the launcher. However, you're not able to change the FoC colour, it will stay what it was when you initially chose your FoC colour.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »

Racona Nova beat me to it, as i was taking a screen shot, yeah pulse only achieved with emerald. But since i already loaded the screenshot, heres the launcher " Highlighted" just uncheck the box and save then it can be activated or de-activated

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2016, 02:56:08 PM »

Sorry Grin

Sig by Master Nero

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2016, 06:24:48 PM »

Appreciation point to Racona and Bulvoy for the helpful information.  Always more understandable and easier to remember with clear direction and supporting photo/video.   Cheesy

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2016, 03:15:40 AM »

It only has the Pulse Mode when you ordered it with the Emerald Driver. Otherwise no, Pulse Mode can't be activated on a non-Emerald saber. But when you equipped your saber with FoC during your order, then you will be able to turn FoC on and off via the launcher. However, you're not able to change the FoC colour, it will stay what it was when you initially chose your FoC colour.

OK so pulse is Emerald only. And I understand turning FoC on and off if you chose to turn it on when ordering and not changing the colour, but what about turning it on AFTER the order and having forgotten to add FoC at time of purchase? Or is it stuck with no FoC unless I send it back?

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2016, 03:44:26 AM »

Hi.  I'll reply to what I think you are asking.  To get the FoC feature or add on, you must purchase an Obsidian sound board.  The extra features such as the pulse/flicker are part of the Emerald color driver.

The FoC is an additional cost to the base level sound board and is wired in during your initial purchase.  Here are the different ways that you can get the FoC.

1.  Obs. LITE.  Can have flash option but this simple board cannot be connected to a computer program to make any changes.

2.  Obs. v3 + v4.  Can be connected to US launcher.  Will not be able to change main blade and FoC colors unless there is the suitable Emerald capabilities.  But the FoC can be turned on and off.

3.  Quick disconnect LED that has the FoC installed.  The flash can be disconnected or not connected when changing out the LED to another main blade color.  The initial saber electronics must have the FoC capability installed.

So after all that explanation, the bottom line is to get the flash with the initial setup.  You would have to contact US to see if a flash add on can be done and if it is cost effective.  Sometimes getting a new saber is the better choice.   Smiley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:49:01 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2016, 07:37:29 PM »

If you have experience in basic electronics (wiring, resistors, circuits), you can add that yourself even after the purchase. However, it's always better to let US do that upgrade because it's under warranty then.

Sig by Master Nero

willfoxylove
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2016, 10:10:16 PM »

So I'm a little confused by the chart, can someone explain? I'm guessing the blade color is the one on the left and if it has an x in a color column that means that your saber cannot flash on clash in that color?

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2016, 10:39:58 PM »

So I'm a little confused by the chart, can someone explain? I'm guessing the blade color is the one on the left and if it has an x in a color column that means that your saber cannot flash on clash in that color?

If you undo the X the Flash on Clash is Enabled, which means it will not work unless you put the X back in it's spot. I think that's what your asking.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

willfoxylove
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2016, 10:46:10 PM »

If you undo the X the Flash on Clash is Enabled, which means it will not work unless you put the X back in it's spot. I think that's what your asking.

Haha I'm still confused. My current understanding is that the rows on the left indicate your original blade color and the columns on the top indicate flash on clash colors. For example, if you had a red blade there is an X in the orange column, which means you can't get orange flash in a red blade. Is this correct?

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2016, 11:13:14 PM »

I'm sorry I guess I'm not sure what chart your referring to.  Are you talking about the Emerald driver? The above chart is on the Obsidian.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: