Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash option  (Read 294002 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2016, 11:18:12 PM »

Oh i see, Yes your correct!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

willfoxylove
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2016, 01:40:27 AM »

Oh i see, Yes your correct!

Alright cool! Thanks!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2016, 03:45:51 AM »

So this may be an obvious question with an even more obvious answer but, WHY CAN'T I GET BH AS MY FoC COLOUR WITH VA?!(unless using the Emerald driver)

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Mackgiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2016, 09:22:52 AM »

Hi, hello from Spain.
I just buy a Manticore Saber with an obsidian board, i think its the older versión v2, because only runs with the v3 launcher, but i have a problema, i dont be able to set on the Flash on Clash, how can i do to enjoy this feature.
When i receive my saber it Works perfectly but one time i connect to the launcher, to change some parameters, the FOC dont work .
probably i change something but i dont know,  can you help  me please?
Regards,

neaR
Force Sensitive

« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2016, 02:38:15 PM »

I received my ultrasaber today and it is beautiful. However, after a random number of hits the clash sounds and flash on clash stop working. The motion and hum sounds still work even after the clash sounds stop. Anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks.

- LH

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »

I have my Prophecy V3 with guardian blue with silver flash on clash

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2016, 09:51:46 PM »

Flash on Clash in an option that makes your blade flash a different color when the soundboard detects an impact and plays an impact sound.  The blade also flickers between those two colors when the lock-up sound plays.

• Flash on Clash in ONLY available in sabers with sound.  
  • Any saber with Flash on Clash added will be made with a 10W RGB LED, not a Seoul P4 Star or a Luxeon Rebel Star.
  • Please check the list below for available clash colors based on your blade color choice.  If you pick an unavailable color, the saber tech will make the saber flash the color they think is best.  (Please pick an available color)
  • Any saber with the RGB blade color can only flash silver or orange.

Other side notes:

If you want a forum only color or a forum only clash color (please make sure that the saber color/flash color combination is possible FIRST) then request it in the comments field of the order as always.  There is a $5 charge for forum only colors.

If you want any other specialty type orders, please emails us BEFORE you place your order.

Email any questions to info@ultrasabers.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWQXmJpiOM#ws

this chart need to be updated

sabers I own:

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2016, 07:09:35 PM »

Why do you think it needs an update?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2016, 09:00:34 PM »

Why do you think it needs an update?

it don't have Hot Pink or Emerald green on the chart

sabers I own:

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2016, 06:29:44 PM »

Oh, yeah, you're right. Haven't used the chart for a long time, didn't noticed that! Point Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

no light nor darkness, neutral is what i am

« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »

Do u guys think that silver to silver(FoC) will be visible? Undecided Roll Eyes Huh

Hi guys I have a concern just now(lol) I ordered a saber w/ flash on clash, and the blade That I ordered is silver and the FoC is silver too. Do u think it'll match? or does anyone of u guys did the same like guardian blue blade & FoC? If ever can anyone show me a clip or review on it? & if ever can they change the foc to arctic blue?

Thanks saber forum/family!  Cool

May the force be with you!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:40:02 AM by Gray Jedi Kero » Logged

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2016, 05:51:59 PM »

US will definitely change that to a colour that will be available and visible. A good choice would have been Arctic Blue, I think that's what the technicians will also choose.

Sig by Master Nero

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2016, 12:27:52 AM »

Do u guys think that silver to silver(FoC) will be visible? Undecided Roll Eyes Huh

Hi guys I have a concern just now(lol) I ordered a saber w/ flash on clash, and the blade That I ordered is silver and the FoC is silver too. Do u think it'll match? or does anyone of u guys did the same like guardian blue blade & FoC? If ever can anyone show me a clip or review on it? & if ever can they change the foc to arctic blue?

Thanks saber forum/family!  Cool

May the force be with you!

Hi.  You won't be able to have a silver FoC  with an AS blade.  US will put on a default color which lately has been GB unless you quickly contact them.  There are multiple color choices on the FoC chart for a silver main LED.  Contact US with your order # at ultrasabers@shipping.com  .

I have an AS with a GB flash.  My preference in hindsight would have been something more striking and different, but other members like the more icy look of this combination.  AB would be a nice subtle combo as well.   Smiley
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:32:37 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2016, 11:12:44 AM »

US will definitely change that to a colour that will be available and visible. A good choice would have been Arctic Blue, I think that's what the technicians will also choose.

YES! thanks a lot! Marlena told me that she changed the foc to arctic blue already!stoked! ordered a prophecy & i cant wait to duel w/ it Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

tyvm! may the force be with you!

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2016, 11:22:54 AM »

Hi.  You won't be able to have a silver FoC  with an AS blade.  US will put on a default color which lately has been GB unless you quickly contact them.  There are multiple color choices on the FoC chart for a silver main LED.  Contact US with your order # at ultrasabers@shipping.com  .

I have an AS with a GB flash.  My preference in hindsight would have been something more striking and different, but other members like the more icy look of this combination.  AB would be a nice subtle combo as well.   Smiley

Hello! yea i thought so. thanks for the tip Dauntless, i realized (and just as u said it) that putting the same color of the blade and the foc wont work, luckily my orders is out of stock in the moment,. thank you so much for the help! Grin CheesySmiley do u have a review of your AS w/ foc GB?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: