Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash option  (Read 294024 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »

@Tom. I only do demos mostly but I guess I can do at least a short review of what I think of the new flash on clash. I do think blue flash on clash would look good on a green blade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »

I have to ask:  what is the battery life like on the new Obsidian boards with the FOC vs. the original boards?

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

Hi just A ? What are the SY BH & pyrestone Colors Thanks i am getting a Overlord with th red LED with Arctic Blue FOC so if you need two see my video just go two youtube and look up (SuperDarkside 13) and you will find it ok hope someone can tell me what the colors are MTFBWY Or MTDSBWY LOL Darth Dante

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »

they are custom colors. Sy is sentinel yellow. Preystone is an orange red color. banes heart is like a magenta. they are custom colors that US can give you. all you have to do is pick an rgb color and in the  order comments, just politely ask for the color.

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 01:35:49 PM »

ok thanks darth tratus you are a nice guy sweet but i do not have a RGB saber can i still get the 2 Colors on my single saber Dante Smiley one more thing can i get this if i buy a MLS Unit
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:42:15 PM by Darth Dante » Logged

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »

what i meant by an rgb color was violet amethyst arctic blue or srd. they are the 5 dollar extra colors. in the order comments just comment that you want SY BH or PO. for mls units its the same. just put it in the comments. with an rgb saber, the 3 switch one, i know you can get sentinel yellow.

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

ok but i do not have the money for a RGB only for a single Hilt & the MLS unit so if i ask for a MLS unit in Blazing Red and ask Them for the Sentinel Yellow than will give it two me yes i hope LOL thanks Mate Smiley Dante

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »

Dear Darth Dante,

You are still not understanding.  The special colors do not require an RGB saber as you are conceiving it.  The following colors are a mix of two different LED colors, thus requiring multiple LEDs on one pad to make them.  They use one button to light both LEDs and then you can get SRD, AB, VA, DVA, BH, SY and Pyrestone.  So these are refered to as RGB colors because they use more than 1 LED mixed together to make them.

If you want a SY, BH, DVA or Pyrestone saber or MLS unit do the following:

When setting up your order, under "Choose the color of your blade" you need to select one of the following: Arctic Blue, Sunrider's Destiny or Violet Amythest.  As you progress through the order form you'll come to the shipping selection page.  In the comments box on that page you must write what special color you want.  This goes for buying a hilt or for buying a MLS unit.

Cheers.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 02:18:52 PM »

Dear Darth Dante,

You are still not understanding.  The special colors do not require an RGB saber as you are conceiving it.  The following colors are a mix of two different LED colors, thus requiring multiple LEDs on one pad to make them.  They use one button to light both LEDs and then you can get SRD, AB, VA, DVA, BH, SY and Pyrestone.  So these are refered to as RGB colors because they use more than 1 LED mixed together to make them.

If you want a SY, BH, DVA or Pyrestone saber or MLS unit do the following:

When setting up your order, under "Choose the color of your blade" you need to select one of the following: Arctic Blue, Sunrider's Destiny or Violet Amythest.  As you progress through the order form you'll come to the shipping selection page.  In the comments box on that page you must write what special color you want.  This goes for buying a hilt or for buying a MLS unit.

Cheers.
@dante
this is exactly what i was trying to explain. sorry if i wasnt clear enough. hope you undersrtand now

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »

ok thanks Master Artorius Vidnyl so if i buy a MLS Uint In red i pick the Arctic Blue & ask Ultrsaber if i can have the Sentinel Yellow or Pyrestone - Orange or Banes Heart - Magenta yes if this is right this would be swet LOL thanks mate i understand now sorry if i dont know Sad

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »

hey NP darth tratus your the best & so is Master Artorius Vidnyl thankyou both of you Smiley dante

Amplus Vir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »

What is SY, BH, and PYRESTONE?

I am a grey Jedi. I do not owe my allegiance to the Republic or the Empire.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 06:04:06 PM »

What is SY, BH, and PYRESTONE?

Those are special colors you can get upon request.  SY = Sentinel Yellow, a golden yellow color.  BH = Bane's Heart, a magenta color made by putting more red in the Violet Amethyst.  Pyrestone is a deep reddish orange.  If you wish to get any of these, you just have to order one of the more expensive colors (Arctic Blue, Sunriders Destiny, and Violet Amethyst) and write in your order comments that you would like the color. 

For instance if I wanted a Pyrestone saber I would order the hilt and pick Sunriders Destiny, then write in "I would like Pyrestone for my blade color please" upon checkout.

Amplus Vir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »

Thank you good sir.

I am a grey Jedi. I do not owe my allegiance to the Republic or the Empire.

Darth Dante
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 02:32:55 AM »

hi all just two let you know i ask emory off ultrasaber & he says that the Arctic Blue will not get you the Sentinel Yellow if you look at the list the blue gives you the Sentinel Yellow & the Green gets you the Banes Heart - & Silver gets you the Pyrestone - Orange this is what i see on the list so i just ask him for this i will let you know when he gets back two me & i will let you all know ok thanks Smiley dante i hope i am right LOL Maybe Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: