Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Ultrasabers Launcher crashes when trying to edit Diamond Controller.  (Read 4582 times)
TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« on: November 26, 2017, 03:37:38 AM »

As stated in the title the UltraSabers Launcher V2.4 crashes every time I try to add a point to alter the LED color with Diamond Controller. I'm trying to add a flicker to the standard blade colors on all the standard fonts. UltraSabers setup the Obsidian font to Violet Amethyst with a beautiful flicker as I requested and I want to add that flicker to all the other standard fonts.
With the Launcher connected to the saber I click on the Idle effect tab, then Edit Effect, click the + to the left of the Power Led field to expand it, I left click on the LED line to select it, then right click to add a point, left click to ADD POINT and BOOM it crashed every time. I can't edit anything.
I'm running Win 10 and Ive tried comparability mode for Win 7 and 8 and it still crashes. I have also reinstalled the launcher, didn't help.
Anybody have an answer for this?

benmeroff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 08:13:34 PM »

I can confirm I'm having the same issue when attempting to change any of the color LED values within the font editor, and nothing seems to do anything from the Windows side so this seems to be a bug with the current UltraSabers Launcher...

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 02:28:02 AM »

For anyone else that has a saber with a diamond controller and are having no issues what operating system are you using? I'm using Windows 10 64-bit professional.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 05:02:04 AM »

If I remember correctly, I am using Windows 10 Home (64 bit) on my Star Wars HP laptop.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

geraldcheong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:21:05 AM »

I have this same issue with the Diamon Controller.
I'm trying to add flicker to the saber but it crashes everytime.

I'm also using a MAC..

benmeroff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 11:00:56 PM »

For anyone else that has a saber with a diamond controller and are having no issues what operating system are you using? I'm using Windows 10 64-bit professional.

I'm using UltraSabers Launcher v2.4 on Windows 10 Pro x64, I've tried every Windows compatibility mode known to man but to no effect.  Whenever I change an LED's color within the Diamond Controller's Font Editor, the launcher crashes immediately.  This just seems to be a bug with the latest 2.4 update, hopefully someone will take notice here and update the launcher so Diamond Controller users can once again edit their lightsabers' colors.

Jackers
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 03:31:57 AM »

2.4 crashes every time, on a Mac.

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 07:27:57 AM »

I'm on Win7x64 and USLv2.4 won't even start when older versions run just fine (though I did get it to run on a buddy's Win10x32 without major issue). There's definitely some sort of issue with the new update that's disagreeing with a lot of people's computers. Ultrasabers, we beg you, please look into this!

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Boggoff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 06:10:36 PM »

I have just discovered I am having this issue as well I can change everything else but if I try to edit the colours I can mover the slider up and down but as soon as I release or turn on or off an LED it errors and crashes.

I am running windows 10 Pro build 16299 with everything as updated as can be

error log is as follows

Faulting application name: UltraSabersLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a056fe2
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.6.0.0, time stamp: 0x56d82b33
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000012a8
Faulting process ID: 0x3aec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d36c6022684c2f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraSabers\UltraSabers_Launcher\Application\UltraSabersLauncher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraSabers\UltraSabers_Launcher\Application\Qt5Core.dll
Report ID: 39252cb5-026b-4502-8591-78fff962f7f2
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

not sure if this is any help for RSX but if anymore info is needed I can supply it

Boggoff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »

then found the 2.41 update and problem is sorted

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »

See if you can find atioglxx.dll somewhere online (if not, I have it) and put it in your application. The Launcher seems to depend on this for something, at least, that's what fixed the issue on my computer. It might help yours.

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: