Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Prize Raffle Saber!  (Read 727 times)
frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« on: November 27, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »

(Fingers crossed I did the pics right here!) 
I received my raffle prize and order the day before Thanksgiving, which was awesome!  My order was a whole bunch of stunt saber gifts, and my raffle prize ended up being a Raven. My wishlist just got one smaller Grin  I was really excited to see that it even had a recharge port.  I did pay $60 to upgrade to 4-channel and V4, which I do not regret because the 4-channel is AMAZING!  I posted earlier that one of the claws was stripped and came off, but the raffles don't have a warranty, so I got my brother to jerry-rig it and it seems to be staying in for now.  I'll probably take off the other two when dueling to prevent that from happening. That's the only downside so far with this awesome saber. I'll probably eventually buy a convertec wheel for it to show it off  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/H8NXk

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »

Nice. Too bad about the one claw though x.x Can always re-tap to a next size up for all of them and maybe they'd hold in better

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 07:22:29 PM »

Lovely

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 09:26:37 PM »

Yeah,  I think I'll try to get some longer screws and do just that. I don't have the right size tap (have them all but that perfect size). When I get a chance,  I'll get the right size and do that, and I'll let you know how it went Smiley

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 02:57:15 AM »

(Fingers crossed I did the pics right here!) 
I received my raffle prize and order the day before Thanksgiving, which was awesome!  My order was a whole bunch of stunt saber gifts, and my raffle prize ended up being a Raven. My wishlist just got one smaller Grin  I was really excited to see that it even had a recharge port.  I did pay $60 to upgrade to 4-channel and V4, which I do not regret because the 4-channel is AMAZING!  I posted earlier that one of the claws was stripped and came off, but the raffles don't have a warranty, so I got my brother to jerry-rig it and it seems to be staying in for now.  I'll probably take off the other two when dueling to prevent that from happening. That's the only downside so far with this awesome saber. I'll probably eventually buy a convertec wheel for it to show it off  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/H8NXk

Nice! Looks like the Super Sith edition (long claws).

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 03:22:10 AM »

Raven definitely has its appeal there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: