Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Sound Font  (Read 3515 times)
9cames03
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: December 03, 2017, 06:59:06 AM »

This is my first sound font and it took forever. Tis the season, so just set your blade to red and green and use this soundfont to give your blade a Christmas feel  Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13SfnsP-uKh6NJkNVgqXZXAkAns7t8LmJ

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 01:46:24 AM »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your font!

Please read and acknowledge the rules Here

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

9cames03
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »

Got it. Thanks a lot!

danibeedabbles
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 05:34:06 PM »

I realize it's been YEARS, but is there any chance you'd still share this font?  Grin

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 03:53:08 PM »

I realize it's been YEARS, but is there any chance you'd still share this font?  Grin
If I remember correctly, I looked at the original topic creator's profile, they hadn't been logged in since about 2 years ago. So if the above link didn't work/help you find what you were looking for... check the other topics for sound files. Some of the more recent ones, or one's with active members still watching them. Several people create and share such things. So if you're lucky someone has a copy of the original that you're looking for. If not, it is that time of year so someone may be in the spirit of giving and make/share something christmas-y. Although I have no idea what that'd be like (FOC jingling bells, or a HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS when you activate your lightsaber?) but it does sound fun. I'd kill for a Scrooge saying "bah humbug" and the Grinch quotes programmed into a Blazing Red blade... that'd make me laugh till I cried. Or the voice from the "evil Santa" from American Horror Story making puns throughout my whole battle. But hey, points for being festive.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: