Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza ends 12/31/2017  (Read 117566 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: December 05, 2017, 05:55:34 AM »

This Christmas we are combining our awesome raffle with a ton of our awesome sales.  First of all we are giving away an unprecedented number of prizes; As usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, however this time we are giving away 150 sabers!!!.  But we didn't just stop at a ridiculous number of prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 150 prizes in the Winter Raffle.    

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Sunday, December 31st, 2017.  

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between December 5th, 2017 and December 31st, 2017.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "WinterRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 150 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 150?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIFTY!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away ONE HUNDRED FIFTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [seventeen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [thirty winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [thirty eight winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [sixty one winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $300 or more.  Enter the coupon code "300Plug"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Spinner"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $500 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $850 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $500.  Just place an order over $500 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $500.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $850.  Just place an order over $850 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $850.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 1st and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 150 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:20:09 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:49:56 PM »

10% off, 2 free sabers, and a raffle entry?

Hot damn, I'm pissed at myself for blowing my whole saber budget on the last raffle.

Daggett
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 11:05:05 PM »

Wow! Awesome!

I can`t wait to place my first order on saturday.

Must i choose only one perk? Or can i get the plug, the spinner, the shirt etc when i reach 500+ $?

Shakeyp
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 12:21:12 AM »

Evil sith temptations. I told my wife and myself no more sabers till spring time. I'll try to resist your temptations till then to get it.....
But keep it up 😁😀

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 01:13:36 AM »

Oof! And now the decisions as to which to get next....hmmmm so many choices, so many desires!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 01:41:26 AM »

Wow! Awesome!

I can`t wait to place my first order on saturday.

Must i choose only one perk? Or can i get the plug, the spinner, the shirt etc when i reach 500+ $?

If you spend enough, you can get everything if you enter every coupon code.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 02:57:12 AM »

Seriously wish I could do this one x.x I wanted to do at least one raffle finally but no, the government hates me so Tongue Had a feeling there was gonna be a Christmas raffle going on

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 03:55:35 AM »

When I did my last orders I thought “oh a fidget spinner how stupid haha” now I’m addicted to it and it’s a super well machined toy.

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 06:02:20 AM »

I was planning on buying my little sister her first saber for Santa Day, I might have to throw something in the cart for myself too and get in on this raffle...

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Catfanscott
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »

Is the 250 minimum order total before or after coupon codes?  Just checking to make sure.

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »

Oh man, I just bought a V4 last week! Oh well, there's not a limit on how many sabers one can own, righttt? Grin

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

ALAKAI
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »

Does the 10ALLSABERS work on Mystery boxes?

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 04:55:13 PM »

No, it doesn't, unfortunately, I tried

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 07:50:40 PM »

Wow...  I'm going to have to pass on this one.  I did my Christmas shopping for the LAST raffle!  LOL

Good luck folks!  As always the prizes are amazing!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 09:15:46 PM »

When I did my last orders I thought “oh a fidget spinner how stupid haha” now I’m addicted to it and it’s a super well machined toy.

Haha, I know how you feel.

Is the 250 minimum order total before or after coupon codes?  Just checking to make sure.

After. If you use the 10ALLSABERS, and get 10% off, your order still has to be over 250$ to enter.

Won't be entering this one, but once again, I have to say how amazed and thankful I am of UltraSabers and their willingness to do this type of thing multiple times per year. Thanks US.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: