Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza ends 12/31/2017  (Read 118101 times)
r1racer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 06:12:56 PM »

just entered this raffle cant wait to see

Felonious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 04:13:03 AM »

Just ordered 2 sabers for my teenage children, one mystery box for toys for tots, and got the free initiate which will go to toys for tots as well. Maybe, just maybe, the raffle will produce a cool new lightsaber for dad as well.  Wink Thanks Ultra Sabers for helping me make some Christmas dreams come true!

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 06:56:08 PM »

I was just rereading the rules thing and noticed this part...

"Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize."

Does this mean our order will be held till Jan 1st?  I was hoping to get my order before Christmas as it's a gift for Christmas.  While I'm all for the drawing and will stick to that even if that is the case but darn, just will make for some late gifts I suppose.  If a winner not as big a deal as will have some extra goodies, but if loser not so much...lol

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »

W - that is right.  If you want to participate in the raffle then your entire purchase is held up until the winners are announced.  If you want your saber by Xmas then you will not be able to be a part of the raffle and essentially forfeit your ticket entry.

Best - K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2017, 08:07:19 PM »

W - that is right.  If you want to participate in the raffle then your entire purchase is held up until the winners are announced.  If you want your saber by Xmas then you will not be able to be a part of the raffle and essentially forfeit your ticket entry.

Best - K

Bummer but oh well, here's to hoping I win something then...lol

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »

With the free shirt, is it possible to specify the size? Perhaps even upsize to a 2XL for the typical $5 upcharge when purchasing the shirt?

I'd hate to get a small shirt and it be instantly rag-binned because I can't wear it.

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

vervius
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2017, 07:31:27 AM »

the coupon code for "10ALLSABERS" does not work in checkout.

I've tried it in numerous ways (all caps, no caps, with or without quotes, etc) so no noob-fix-suggestions please.

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2017, 08:28:56 AM »

the coupon code for "10ALLSABERS" does not work in checkout.

I've tried it in numerous ways (all caps, no caps, with or without quotes, etc) so no noob-fix-suggestions please.

Stupid question... but do you, in fact, have a saber (not a mystery box or parts, but a complete saber) in cart when you try to apply the code? Mystery boxes (of either price) and empty hilts will not let the code activate, but the cheapest stunt saber (which looks to be a Dark Initiate V2 @ $54.99) will (giving a discount of $5.50). 

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 01:49:23 AM »

I'm new to the saber community so this is the first raffle I've had the opportunity to be a part of but it seems people get really excited about them. Is there a decent chance of winning something or is it that the top prizes are so good?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 02:22:17 AM »

It's a little of both

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 04:45:36 AM »

I'm new to the saber community so this is the first raffle I've had the opportunity to be a part of but it seems people get really excited about them. Is there a decent chance of winning something or is it that the top prizes are so good?

Um...   Yes.  :-)

I think its also the simple fact that they give us addicts an excuse to buy something we really want anyway...  LOL

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2017, 06:27:54 PM »

So as far as I know, and I've double and triple checked, I signed up on the forums first, posted, then I made an order and put in my forum name is the comments and also used the winterraffle promo code which showed up in my order.  I just now got an email saying my order has shipped... I thought for the raffle orders were on hold?  Or for some reason did I not get entered in the raffle?  I know I posted I was a little bummed for having to wait till after xmas as the order are xmas gifts but I was cool with that in order to be in the raffle, but I never stated I didn't want to be included in said raffle.

So what's up?

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2017, 06:48:52 PM »

Having trouble finding the original forum post in which I read this, but there was some discussion on this point (might have even been with previous raffles). I think both methods have been used, but I believe the consensus for this one was that your regular order will ship as normal, and raffle winner's orders will ship later once the raffle is complete.
This would make sense as US will know that many are buying these as presents and want them to arrive before the holidays.

UGADAD
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2017, 06:07:25 AM »

Does the free 500 dollar cupon saber come with sound?

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2017, 09:42:56 AM »

Best - K

Are you sure?  I did everything correctly, applied the code and left my username here in the comments, and my order shipped yesterday and is set to arrive Monday.  Is that a bad sign?

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: