Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza ends 12/31/2017  (Read 117585 times)
rcam13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »

Just made my first order! Can't wait to see the look on my both of my boy's eyes when they open their Mystery Boxes on Christmas morning... And maybe Dad will win one of the raffle prizes!  Tongue

Wolverine690
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2017, 11:00:00 PM »

So are there any ultrasaber peeps on this forum who can shed light on this?

1) will orders truly be held until January?

2) Am I entered in the drawing? As far as I know I should have been followed the instructions. Yet my order has shipped and set for delivery next week.

3) If I'm not in drawing why not?

Shadowjp19
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2017, 03:12:27 AM »

What are the chances of exactly wining one of the prizes.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2017, 06:31:50 AM »

the coupon code for "10ALLSABERS" does not work in checkout.
I've tried it in numerous ways (all caps, no caps, with or without quotes, etc) so no noob-fix-suggestions please.
Does the free 500 dollar cupon saber come with sound?
Just made my first order! Can't wait to see the look on my both of my boy's eyes when they open their Mystery Boxes on Christmas morning... And maybe Dad will win one of the raffle prizes!  Tongue
What are the chances of exactly wining one of the prizes.

Please acknowledge the rules thread before continuing to post on this forum:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0;topicseen

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Felonious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2017, 12:46:43 PM »

They are not holding any orders due to the Christmas season.  It's all good man,  if the code went in, you entered tour name in the comments, it's taken care of.  Grin

Jeff1272
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »

I really hope I win, I was thinking of getting my girlfriend one, shes in love with star wars, and has always wanted a really good saber and I don't have too much money, but hopefully, I am one of the 150 winners in the raffle!

DarkTalon
Force Sensitive

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2017, 09:36:02 PM »

Welp, I took the bait.  I've been wanting a saber for a long while, and the diamond setup seems to be wonderfully customizable.  Here's to hoping i get more than my money with the raffle, haha.

JediMom
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »

First and most importantly, I can't tell you how incredibly fulfilling it was to see my boys open up their presents and be completely ecstatic with them!  (I let them open their gifts early so they could enjoy it before having to go with their father to the east coast the day after Christmas.)  They said it was THE BEST PRESENT they EVER received!  I could have never purchased this many HIGH QUALITY lightsabers if it weren't for your company.  Truly.  I appreciate your craftsmanship and reasonable pricing!  Secondly, I want to THANK YOU for your generosity in offering up these raffles!  It is exciting as we sit and wait to see who the lucky winners are!  Good luck to all.  ~  JediMom

anonysquirrel
Force Sensitive

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2017, 01:49:55 AM »

I feel really dumb - I thought I'd entered all the codes correctly on my order but just now realized that I didn't get my forum user name into the correct field!

If I send a reply to the order email with my user name, will that work? Or is there something else I need to do? Or did I just bork up my raffle entry...?

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2017, 03:04:16 AM »

I feel really dumb - I thought I'd entered all the codes correctly on my order but just now realized that I didn't get my forum user name into the correct field!

If I send a reply to the order email with my user name, will that work? Or is there something else I need to do? Or did I just bork up my raffle entry...?

I did this too, I sent an email to info@ultrasabers.com and got a response within a couple days. It all worked out for me.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2017, 07:44:02 AM »

with a batch of new crew jumping in on an order will pull the trigger twice for 2 entries, 2 initiates and a mystery box. going to be playing santa in the group. a win would just sweeten the celebration.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

SpikeRotty
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »

Ordered some mystery boxes think got everything in place for the raffle.  Here's to hoping I am normally not lucky with them but I will still hope

Kiwwi
Force Sensitive

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2017, 05:43:36 AM »

I did this too but I hope they could fix my mistake. When I realized my mistake I felt like I failed a final exam all over again. :'p

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2017, 10:06:15 PM »

US are pretty good about this. Reply to your order confirmation mail and explain what's happened, and they'll get your name into the draw Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

cajoler
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2017, 12:01:43 AM »

Help!  I  ordered 3 $200 mystery boxes for my nephews last night.  When I placed the order it said that the FEDX 2 day shipping was guaranteed by Christmas but when I looked at my order on the ultrasabers website this morning it said that 2 day shipping was not guaranteed for xmas.    I would change the shipping to next day but I can't  make any edits as it said that my order has reached the end stages of processing.  I have tried emailing both shipping and info and have gotten no response and of course no one is answering the phone.  I don't want to screw this up.  I'm so nervous that I'm thinking about placing another order to make sure I have a gift to give them.  Any ideas about what I can do?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: