Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza ends 12/31/2017  (Read 118098 times)
Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »

Nope -- I was one of the ones who received my orders before the raffle draw even happened. I ordered them very early in the raffle window. My winning order number was my Diamond Fulcrum, which I got in the mail Dec 18th. And the box I havent opened yet - a Diamond Emperors Hand.. I got around Dec 22 I think.. I wasnt expecting to receive either of them until after the raffle ended.. which is the way it was with my fall winning order.

Been extremely busy with work lately and of course the holidays so havent had much play time.. so not too hard to wait -- but the biggest delay is the itch to keep adding to my collection.. I kind of want to wait and see what I get for my raffle prize before I order another..

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #226 on: January 31, 2018, 04:34:57 PM »

Out for delivery!!! Aaaand then i’ll be waiting for the lady to get finished with work😬 because i’m a good guy like that, heheh🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #227 on: January 31, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »

Pics will be posted to the gallery ASAP!!🤩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

eaffaeeaf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2018, 03:36:39 AM »

Thank you very much! I was one of the 4th prize winners, and I LOVE the Saber you sent me! You guys are awesome![/img]

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: