Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber will not turn on  (Read 839 times)
TH3Breadm0nster
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 05, 2017, 07:38:47 PM »

Hello all, I come to the forum today in search of assistance. I have an initiate v4 (if memory serves correctly) saber with the Emerald LED Driver and it will not turn on for me anymore. I put the batteries in the slots and the "obsidian" sound plays, but that is all it will do now. Any ideas on what might be the issue? Any and all help will be appreciated.
Thanks!!
-Brett

TH3Breadm0nster

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:02:45 PM »

Either a switch issue or a wiring problem. I assume you're using the Li-Ion batteries that came with the saber? Don't try to replace them with normal AA cells - that won't work, Emerald as well as the premium Obsidian sound and Diamond boards all need Li-Ion batteries to work properly.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 08:13:38 PM »

First off, did you charge the batteries?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 10:40:58 PM »

I think it is the batteries. If you charged them already and it still won't work but some new ones. They don't last forever.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

davef51
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 06:17:43 PM »

I am having a similar problem.  I have an Obsidian USB V4 Soundboard that stopped working recently.  I don't even get the "obsidian" startup sound.  Tried 2 different sets of Li-ion batteries and have no lights and no sound. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: