Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark apprentice LE V4  (Read 754 times)
Justotron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« on: December 06, 2017, 05:13:25 AM »

Thinking of buying the dark apprentice le v4 but I was just thinking maybe the hilt was too short to use both hands. I don’t want a really long hilt but I want one long enough to use 2 hands but also short enough to comfortably use 1.  Do you guys recommend this hilt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 05:20:44 AM »

It totally depends on the person. Some people (me) have no problem wielding it two handed, but others don't like it. I am just fine with it, even with the covertec wheel, but I don't have huge hands. I don't have one, but I've heard that the Sentinels (basically just longer versions of Apprentices) work just fine for one hand. Maybe you should look into one of those if you are worried about it being too short.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Justotron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 05:22:53 AM »

It totally depends on the person. Some people (me) have no problem wielding it two handed, but others don't like it. I am just fine with it, even with the covertec wheel, but I don't have huge hands. I don't have one, but I've heard that the Sentinels (basically just longer versions of Apprentices) work just fine for one hand. Maybe you should look into one of those if you are worried about it being too short.
Thanks for the insight but I also do have fairly small hands and I really love the look of the apprentice so I think I’m gonna stick with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 11:02:54 AM »

If you have smaller hands you will have no issues using it 2 handed.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:00:25 PM »

Thanks for the insight but I also do have fairly small hands and I really love the look of the apprentice so I think I’m gonna stick with it

I have pretty large hands, and I like the Initiate length sabers. What make the biggest difference in hilt length is more a matter of how wide you space your hands in a double-handed grip. I keep mine close.

And now for the boring part.

You have not posted in RULES. So please do so before continuing to post. (All the cool kids are doing it.)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: