Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rey Saber  (Read 2183 times)
Sheep1972
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: December 10, 2017, 02:06:42 AM »

Want the ultimate replica from Star Wars awakins but also the best setup and soundboards please advise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:43:01 AM »

The saber Rey used was Anakin Skywalker's. Taken by Obi Wan and was given to Luke. The Graflex is Ultra Sabers take on that lightsaber. The best board you can get is the Diamond. It pairs light, sound and gestures but can be a bit tricky to figure out. Next you have the Emerald board, it allows you to change the color of your saber. The Obsidian soundboards come in 3 types and only control sound. LITE is 1 sound font that is on whenever the saber is on. v3 is 1 sound font, but you can change that font. The v4 allows multiple sound fonts that you can cycle through on your saber.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 05:51:10 AM »

Black rear button and chrome front button would be best match in looks too I think, but the Graflex don't have a black decorative button option, yet anyway

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 07:47:49 AM »

UltraSabers is not a replica manufacturing company. They have designs based off of the original hilt, but none are exactly the same. This goes for the Graflex. As long as you are okay with that, this is a great place to be, because these sabers are most commonly used for dueling and cosplay.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 08:54:49 PM »

UltraSabers is not a replica manufacturing company. They have designs based off of the original hilt, but none are exactly the same. This goes for the Graflex. As long as you are okay with that, this is a great place to be, because these sabers are most commonly used for dueling and cosplay.
Not only what is stated above but in many reviews of other companies, US hold up much better. Plus they are less expensive.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sheep1972
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 07:32:59 PM »

Not only what is stated above but in many reviews of other companies, US hold up much better. Plus they are less expensive.

So what’s your website if you have better replicas

Sheep1972
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »

The saber Rey used was Anakin Skywalker's. Taken by Obi Wan and was given to Luke. The Graflex is Ultra Sabers take on that lightsaber. The best board you can get is the Diamond. It pairs light, sound and gestures but can be a bit tricky to figure out. Next you have the Emerald board, it allows you to change the color of your saber. The Obsidian soundboards come in 3 types and only control sound. LITE is 1 sound font that is on whenever the saber is on. v3 is 1 sound font, but you can change that font. The v4 allows multiple sound fonts that you can cycle through on your saber.
Thanks

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 07:52:11 PM »

The US graflex is primarily an RotS version of the hilt. Rey's is the ESB version with a glass eye and not a second red button on the front.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 09:34:34 PM »

So what’s your website if you have better replicas

I don't have a website. I don't sell anything. And I never said I have better replicas.

Sheep1972
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 10:35:48 PM »

I don't have a website. I don't sell anything. And I never said I have better replicas.

Sorry misunderstood

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 10:31:51 PM »

The recent films give that lightsaber a real bassy startup sound - can anyone replicate that?

saberdad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 04:48:47 PM »

The recent films give that lightsaber a real bassy startup sound - can anyone replicate that?
[/quote

The trick is to buy something like the obsidian soundboard, which allows you to download and install customized sound-fonts. There's a dozen available via ultrasabers, but since it's USB and fairly standardized for soundfonts it wouldn't be too hard to search around, find what you like.

Just remember that the lite soundboard from Ultra Sabers is not programmable, so don't get the lite one if you want to make adjustments.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: