Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Redeem code?  (Read 614 times)
LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« on: December 11, 2017, 03:18:10 PM »

Hello everyone! I just made my account yesterday and have a question about my first purchase. I know there is a winter sale for the month of December including a 10% discount and free shipping etc... I am not familiar with this website very well and do not know how to redeem any of these codes. Can anyone help me out?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 03:24:06 PM »

On the homepage of US they have the Christmas sale banner. On that lists all the sale promotions, there will be a coupon code beneath each. Copy all of the ones that will apply to your order and set them aside. Build your saber and begin the checkout process. There should be a little box where you can apply the coupon codes. Do it one at a time and hit update price. If you get a shirt make sure you put your size in the comments box.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:56:36 PM »

Hello everyone! I just made my account yesterday and have a question about my first purchase. I know there is a winter sale for the month of December including a 10% discount and free shipping etc... I am not familiar with this website very well and do not know how to redeem any of these codes. Can anyone help me out?
When you go to your Cart there is a field below the item list that says:

Coupon Code? Enter it here: [blank field]

And a button that says "APPLY". After you click it, and it is validated, your total price will adjust automatically.

Hope this helps.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 05:19:34 PM »

Thank you guys! I know it was probably an obvious question lol XD. I just didn't want to accidentally miss it and not redeem the code and have to pay full price, since that sounds like something I would totally do by accident XD.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: