Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My hand-made Lightsaber Box AND Apprentice LE V4 (lightly modded)  (Read 2614 times)
exodus26
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« on: December 13, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

Hey everyone!

Still pretty new to posting in the forums, only had my saber for a little over a week. All my excitement has resulted in a few additions to my saber as well as a fancy box to put it in. (Thank you Michael's stores =P )

Hope you all enjoy!

Apprentice LE V4

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 05:56:49 PM »

Hey everyone!

Still pretty new to posting in the forums, only had my saber for a little over a week. All my excitement has resulted in a few additions to my saber as well as a fancy box to put it in. (Thank you Michael's stores =P )

Hope you all enjoy!

Love the display box. The o-rings definitely give it a unique look paired with the LE anodizing. Very cool.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

exodus26
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 06:30:34 PM »

Thanks Taegin! They weren't took difficult to make, only negative is that it took about 3 days due to waiting for the stain and clear were dry. And thanks about the o-rings. I also thought they looked great with the gold... Only issue is it looks like I worked in a coal mine after a good duel. My hands turn black.. haha

Apprentice LE V4

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoy!

That box turned out great, and the saber is looking good as well!  Where did you get the thumbscrew you used?  Point given.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »

Great idea with the box, looking good.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 12:40:46 AM »

Absolutely love the box!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:55:56 AM »

Great presentation!!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 01:04:38 AM »

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful saber Ex!  And stellar presentation  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »

That's a really nice box. Creates a great presentation. Thanks for sharing!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 10:08:28 AM »

Love it! Actually it's quite inspiring, let me take a look at the shed for some good ole hardwood material... Smiley

exodus26
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »

That box turned out great, and the saber is looking good as well!  Where did you get the thumbscrew you used?  Point given.

Hey there Illyiss! Thanks for the kind words! The thumb screw can be found at Lowe's. But im sure if you poke around the hardware section (the one with lots of drawers for various screws and hobby components) of any hardware store you'll find one that suits your needs. 2 for $1.50, you have a chance to practice how long you wanna cut it!

Beware, if you get one...you have to show it off!

Apprentice LE V4

exodus26
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 03:42:37 PM »

Love it! Actually it's quite inspiring, let me take a look at the shed for some good ole hardwood material... Smiley

Haha that's the spirit! Make sure to show off anything you've done!

Thanks Medwyn!

Apprentice LE V4

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »

Very well done. Love the box and I really like the alternating look with the O-rings. Point to you, sir!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 12:08:49 AM »

Hey there Illyiss! Thanks for the kind words! The thumb screw can be found at Lowe's. But im sure if you poke around the hardware section (the one with lots of drawers for various screws and hobby components) of any hardware store you'll find one that suits your needs. 2 for $1.50, you have a chance to practice how long you wanna cut it!

Beware, if you get one...you have to show it off!

I have some from TCSS, but am always looking for options, thanks!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 04:37:00 AM »

I really love the boxes and nice work on your lighsaber as well

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: