Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Totally messed up my order. Impossible to cancel or not?  (Read 3370 times)
Orex
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 14, 2017, 05:51:24 AM »

Hi there guys,

I was making a custom lightsaber on the site for my brother inlaw who is a starwars fan. I was comparing two different ones and I thought I was doing it on a logged off version of the site but it updated it to my actual cart where I had deleted my actual choice to order and ended up placing an order on the one I did not want.

I am scared that Ultrasabers won't get my e-mails I sent to info@ultrasabers.com or shipping@ultrasabers.com in time to cancel and reorder what I wanted.....I ended up getting a fairly generic one with none of the options I picked. The only silver lining is that my brother inlaw would probably love it anyway because hes such a starwars geek. But the other one was so much cooler and cost more, I am willing to pay that but I have no idea if its impossible or not? They are closed currently so is there any chance they will see my e-mails before initiating production on mine?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Im feeling really crappy about this right now. It sucks.  Sad

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:14:17 AM »

I'd be surprised if they didn't try to make it right, especially since you're wanting a more expensive set-up.  It may depend on how far along they are, though.  But if you just placed the order and sent the emails almost immediately I'd be surprised if they don't at least try.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Orex
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 06:21:16 AM »

Could I modify the orded with what i originally wanted over the phone with someone and pay the difference? Or would they have to full refund my order and then I end up waiting for the money to come back and end up with something I am getting after christmas?  I plan on calling them first thing in the morning as well when they open.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 06:44:59 AM »

Well, the circumstance was a little different, but I had a saber order a while back and originally ordered Obsidian Lite.  The ObsLite cards were back-ordered, so they let me upgrade to a premium Obsidian V4 and pay the extra, and that was after they'd already run the order and payment through. 

Calling is a good idea, though.  Better to intercept it as quickly as possible.  My experiences with their customer service have been very good, though.  As I said I'd be shocked if they couldn't help you out.

Orex
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 06:46:29 AM »

OK thats good to hear. Hopefully I can get it resolved! Thanks for your advice!

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 07:18:12 AM »

I wouldn't worry too much.  It takes several days for their techs to fabricate the saber from a customization perspective before your purchase is ready for shipping.  Besides w the fervor of the new film, they might have a backlog to fulfill in their cue.

Good luck - try not to fret too much.  The customer service at US goes above and beyond.

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 08:01:53 AM »

Just call them first thing tomorrow, you sound be fine. And your brother in law is a lucky guy to have you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 08:32:12 AM »

You have an xmas + last jedi rush backlog in your favor

Orex
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 02:19:09 PM »

I wouldn't worry too much.  It takes several days for their techs to fabricate the saber from a customization perspective before your purchase is ready for shipping.  Besides w the fervor of the new film, they might have a backlog to fulfill in their cue.

Good luck - try not to fret too much.  The customer service at US goes above and beyond.

K

Ok i was concerned about them saying that it could be minutes from the time I send in my order to them starting a build and that I wouldn't be able to do anything at that point. But you guys are giving me some hope. Hopefully I will get this resolved this morning. Thanks

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 08:54:13 PM »

Did you get everything fixed?

Orex
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 10:24:45 PM »

I was reached out to by a CS agent and she offered to change my order for me. I responded about an hour later when I saw it. Haven't received a response back. So I am still waiting to hear back. Their phone # goes straight to voice mail and its full so I can't contact that way.... I hope she will still respond today.

Update!

Didn't realize there was livechat available. I don't think its even mentioned anywhere obvious on the site. I was able to talk to someone named Alexa there and she was able to get my order looked at. The other CS agent got back to me and I made my changes and she will charge me the difference! Problem resolved!

Thank you guys for your support and helping me not panic! Hope you have a great rest of your week! have fun at the new star wars movie. Going to go see it tonight. Hope its good!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 05:22:58 AM »

Glad it worked out!  Enjoy the saber!  And Merry Christmas!  :-)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 08:12:44 AM »

I always forget about the live chat and have used it before. Glad you got it fixed!

cajoler
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 12:17:35 AM »

How do you get to live chat?

Songerdonger87
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 01:13:58 AM »

Hey I’m new to buying an ultrasaber and it seemed I kinda made the same mistake I meant to get a v4 but ordered a v3 obsidian soundboard instead. I emailed them telling them do you think they’ll fix it and I can pay the difference because I know they’re super busy rn with the new movie and game recently being released

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: