Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Ordered my first saber!  (Read 6532 times)
Zypher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

May the Force be with you.

« on: December 14, 2017, 12:05:55 PM »

I looked and looked for weeks (I don’t even know how many different iterations I added to my cart) and finally decided I was too indecisive and ordered a $75 mystery box! I’ve only ever had those silly plastic sabers (mind you I think I have 7 of them though) and even built one at Star Tours in 2010 I think it was.

Fingers crossed I get a standard size hilt. I’m looking to join the Saber Guild so really at this point I just need one to practice with! Depending on the hilt and blade color I may pick a Jedi or Sith costume from there, but I’ve always leaned towards the light side...

I do have a Rey cosplay already, so eventually there will be a Graflex in my future. Smiley  For now, I have a staff made of 3D printed parts and wooden dowels.

On a side note, super excited to go see TLJ tonight!!!

Lightside points greatly appreciated.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:07:30 PM »

Welcome.

Good luck on your mb

Have a point

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 12:09:40 PM »

Welcome.

Good luck on your mb

Have a point

Thanks! Gave one to you too.  Cool

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »

Why thank you  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

If I may suggest: peruse the other threads in the forum, especially the Saber Artistry & Combat, Costumes, and Fan Fiction sections.  Some excellent threads are there  Wink

+1 introductory point for you and have fun at TLJ!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »

Hello and welcome  😊

If I may suggest: peruse the other threads in the forum, especially the Saber Artistry & Combat, Costumes, and Fan Fiction sections.  Some excellent threads are there  😉

+1 introductory point for you and have fun at TLJ!

Thanks! Trying to figure out how to change my profile picture using Imgur... ❔ My images won’t display.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:47:19 PM »

Thanks! Trying to figure out how to change my profile picture using Imgur... Huh My images won’t display.

Try using the "b" code OR remove the "s" in the https link  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 03:47:50 PM »

welcome from the Jedi council master temple, residing in Mi, Oh, In and Il (so far)
we too look foreword to seeing the movie (after taking over a theatre for the whole weekend)
be sure to post pics when the saber comes in...and by all means check out the other areas as well. like to see the costume too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 04:57:14 PM »

Welcome and have a LS point!!!

Hope you will have a blade that makes you a Jedi Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 11:54:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
Nice choice to try a MB for a start, and I see you know what may be in your future

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 06:29:55 PM »

Hello I ordered a 75$box as well I too am awaiting it's arrival to fulfill my destiny, goodluck and mtfllap

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 09:24:29 PM »

Thank you all!!! Haven’t gotten a shipping notification but is supposed to arrive before Christmas Smiley Merry Christmas to me! LOL.

I’ll try to post a picture of my costume soon! Got a couple last night.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2017, 04:42:59 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your mystery box Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »

Still waiting for shipment. Not sure if that’s normal or if I should put in an inquiry...? Order placed 12/12 around 3am.

(I only ask as someone placed an order 12/11 and already received their sabers in the mystery box thread. And I thought it said delivery before Xmas but maybe I got confused and that wasn’t for my chosen shipping method.)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: