Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Great Star Wars Day (New saber order!)  (Read 621 times)
Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« on: December 15, 2017, 09:32:39 AM »

So after coming home from watching The Last Jedi, I find my Christmas bonus has been deposited, and I got to order my first saber!

I originally planned to wait to reveal what I ordered until the review, but I'm too excited and can't hold it in!

I purchased the Reaper in VA with v4 sound. (Li-Ion with BuckPuck.) I also purchased a Renegade LE small pommel to replace the stock one. This will be primarily for cosplay so went with the default 36" UE midgrade blade. Silver non-illuminated switch.

Can't wait!

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 04:41:52 AM »

Congratulations on your first order!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:31:23 AM »

Congrats on the saber!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 05:33:26 AM »

Nice one for sure =] If I ever get the chance to get me a Reaper I'll also be switching out the stock pommel, too hard to spin with x.x Tried one from a buddy in Colorado last year so, was a dream especially to try out a Monarch CE as well, was one of my favorites of his Tongue He also has the Omen but was way too heavy feeling for me anyway x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: