Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: TLJ did something terrible (no spoilers)  (Read 9935 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 09:21:26 PM »

I agree!!  I liked it much better than TFA.  But I would like to know what happened to Luke's green saber.  Lost in the fire?

Given his (eventual) reaction to being handed his first/Anakin's saber, I'm guessing he threw it away.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »

After seeing it, I thought the movie was great.

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2017, 07:57:19 PM »

? Why?  What's wrong with TLJ?

It felt like a major improvement from TFA to me...
AMEN!

I agree!!  I liked it much better than TFA.  But I would like to know what happened to Luke's green saber.  Lost in the fire?
Yet another continuity issue?

<kidding> Because he has it when he returns to the Ewok village. (But made you look. Tongue)

But he probably did get rid of it.

What I didn't get is that when Luke manifested the image of himself in the appearance that Kylo last knew (shorter and darker beard, etc) why wouldn't he have had his green saber? If Kylo was paying any attention (like the saber enthusiasts were) he would have realized that the saber Luke was holding onto had just been destroyed 20min prior. Duh.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

SITHSLAYER
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 36

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2017, 08:39:37 PM »

[
<kidding> Because he has it when he returns to the Ewok village. (But made you look. Tongue)

But he probably did get rid of it.

What I didn't get is that when Luke manifested the image of himself in the appearance that Kylo last knew (shorter and darker beard, etc) why wouldn't he have had his green saber? If Kylo was paying any attention (like the saber enthusiasts were) he would have realized that the saber Luke was holding onto had just been destroyed 20min prior. Duh.

[/quote]

Ben was so enraged at seeing Luke, he wasn't paying too much attention to the saber or the fact that he looked a bit younger with less gray in his beard.

Seriously Lana.  Call Kenny Loggins, 'cause you're in the Dangerzone.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2017, 08:44:36 PM »

Ben was so enraged at seeing Luke, he wasn't paying too much attention to the saber or the fact that he looked a bit younger with less gray in his beard.
Perhaps....

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 08:02:59 PM »

? Why?  What's wrong with TLJ?

It felt like a major improvement from TFA to me...

I completely agree, I hated TFA but actually Liked TLJ for the most part.

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Schwartzwald
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

But it was so artistically done...

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2018, 08:40:37 AM »

What comes after "The Return of the Jedi" is rubbish in MY OPINION

George Lucas and LucasArts came up with an amazing storyline after RtJ. Thrawn, Zahn Consortium, Ysanne Isgard, the Yuuzhan Vong, The New Republic, Thousands of comics, hundreds of books...

Gone... just like that...

What I heard, I dont know if its true, but when Lucas was selling the rights of Star Wars, he had a large binder with an outline of what happens after the Return of the Jedi and the Disney rep literally threw the binder in the trash in front of him. That is what I heard...

"They say the man who represents himself in the court of law has a fool for a client... Well, I... AM. THAT FOOL" -Gomez

"Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it" -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »

What comes after "The Return of the Jedi" is rubbish in MY OPINION

George Lucas and LucasArts came up with an amazing storyline after RtJ. Thrawn, Zahn Consortium, Ysanne Isgard, the Yuuzhan Vong, The New Republic, Thousands of comics, hundreds of books...

Gone... just like that...

What I heard, I dont know if its true, but when Lucas was selling the rights of Star Wars, he had a large binder with an outline of what happens after the Return of the Jedi and the Disney rep literally threw the binder in the trash in front of him. That is what I heard...

Thrawn is in the current canon..and is just as awesome as he has always been.  But no, Lucas brought his ideas for a new trilogy to Lucasfilm way after the deal was done and they decided to not use it.  No overly dramatic chucking in the trash.  People have to remember though, the person in Charge of Lucasfilm..Kathleen Kennedy...worked for Lucasfilm directly under Lucas for the last few Decades...she had his endorsement to be in charge of Lucasfilm.  Lucas Jar Jar Binked us.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2018, 04:11:06 PM »

Thrawn is in the current canon..and is just as awesome as he has always been.  But no, Lucas brought his ideas for a new trilogy to Lucasfilm way after the deal was done and they decided to not use it.  No overly dramatic chucking in the trash.  People have to remember though, the person in Charge of Lucasfilm..Kathleen Kennedy...worked for Lucasfilm directly under Lucas for the last few Decades...she had his endorsement to be in charge of Lucasfilm.  Lucas Jar Jar Binked us.
AGAIN.  Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: