Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsaber Color based on Personality - Need Help  (Read 842 times)
YXWolf86
Candidate

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 16, 2017, 11:23:55 PM »

Hey guys, I'm new here so forgive me for posting this thread in the wrong forum.

I've been looking into the aspect of getting a custom saber based off of a design I've been drawing; it's still in the works so I don't have anything to show as far as drawings. So far I've based the saber design to fit me, this includes the sabers blade to color to match my personality. I took that Personality Test that Ultrasabers made for their customers, but to be honest I feel the results were wrong. In the results I got the "Amethyst Violet" color which i thought was interesting, but as I read the description it sounded so off to me. The description stated that I embrace both the Light and Dark sides of The Force which confuses me a great deal. I do admit I have a dark side, but it only showed itself once in my life and that's when my sister her jerk boyfriend, and wanted to hunt him down like a wolf hunting a deer. That's the only time it came out, and it scared the hell outta me because of how far I was willing to go to punish him if i found him.

In any case, I feel the test I took was wrong and I was wondering if any of you guys could help me find out what my saber's blade color would be. I could describe how I think, feel, and what my ideologies are if that can help. Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated greatly.

Mace Windu is best Windu
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 11:27:20 PM »

You need to acknowledge the forum rules before continuing to post on here.  Kiss

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Ultrasabers I own (in order I got them)
Bane, BR , V4 sound
Liberator, GB, Stunt
Electrum Wind, Emerald, V4 sound
Dark Apprentice V4, GB, Stunt <-- Raffle Prize

All points are appreciated

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: