Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Average time to receive a saber during the hollidays?  (Read 1431 times)
LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« on: December 18, 2017, 04:03:18 PM »

Hey guys, I ordered my first saber on the 11th of this month and didnt know how long it would usually take during the holidays to process and ship out. I just did normal free shipping, anyone have any ideas from experiences?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:18:42 PM »

Hey guys, I ordered my first saber on the 11th of this month and didnt know how long it would usually take during the holidays to process and ship out. I just did normal free shipping, anyone have any ideas from experiences?
Did you enter the raffle? If so it may not ship until after the raffle is over.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:59:25 PM »

I did enter the raffle, and dang it... Sad

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 11:27:17 PM »

There are a lot of moving parts to answer this question. Tex is right. The raffle may delay things. So can stock, the sheer volume of orders, and the fact that a new movie just came out. When TFA came out, the stock hit an insane backorder, and some took months.

While I doubt they are experiencing anything like this, it's safe to guess the current order volume is higher than normal. Your best bet is to contact US at info@ultrasabers.com and see what they can tell you.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 11:44:28 PM »

There are a lot of moving parts to answer this question. Tex is right. The raffle may delay things. So can stock, the sheer volume of orders, and the fact that a new movie just came out. When TFA came out, the stock hit an insane backorder, and some took months.

While I doubt they are experiencing anything like this, it's safe to guess the current order volume is higher than normal. Your best bet is to contact US at info@ultrasabers.com and see what they can tell you.

Thank you for this, if I decide to back out of the raffle will I lose the free shipping, discount, and blade plug I was eligible for?

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 12:15:43 AM »

I don't know. Thats a good question to ask them, though.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: