Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: [OLDER SOUNDBOARDS ONLY] Obsidian Launcher - V2.2.2  (Read 49947 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 09:48:07 PM »

Nope still no go. D< I click yes 4 times when it asks if you want to keep the old files and all, gets to the fifth thing then it just stops. "An error accored while registering the file". Like am I supposed to change the directory and group first? Even if I do that the program won't download at all what so ever. e.e

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 09:55:32 PM »

Now I finally got it! I didn't see the part where Emory just said to click ignore a bunch of times. Its all good now though. Now to test some of the fonts I downloaded. Cheesy Sorry to rant on the past few days about not being able to download the program. Glad Emory pointed that out though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Phatell
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »

is there anyway to "Reset" the obsidian board if u whould have bad luck and get corrupted file on it, causing static in the background?

If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Lightside points please.

Bane PS Obsidian (Custom)
Catalyst CG Obsidian (Custom)
Bellicose CG
Guardian SY

Sercath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

I like Light-side Points.

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 11:12:42 PM »

Hmm a couple of times I have had this CRC error message during the memory check after download to the saber. It tends to occur early on ~20% of the memory check.
When this happens I need to load a sound selection I saved previously and redo the download to set the saber back to that, which seems to always work OK. It might be that I am just hitting a problem with certain .lsu files in my selection but I am not technically minded enough to know if that causes these CRC errors to begin with.

"No, young Padawan. We do NOT use The Force to tug the tails of our fellow students at this academy... Those who have them."

DannesVreed
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »

yea it wont let me download opens adobe reader? wat am i doing wrong?HuhHuhHuh?

DannesVreed
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 10:04:12 AM »

ok lol nm that can someone exlain how to download this right? cause im not the smartest when it comes to computers...

thanks

soccerguy19
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 11:29:32 PM »

I just ordered my Bane saber with this great sound board, but I too am having trouble with simply downloading the Obsidian Launcher. I understand the tutorial Emory posted about installing it, but I am unable to even get to that point. Would someone be so kind as to create a step-by-step post from clicking on the download to the point Deep picks up on his video? Many thanks in advance. I'm anxious to start playing around with this thing!!!

Peace can only be attained through Victory
Victory can only be obtained with Passion
Passion is the truest source of Power
Power is the true nature of the Force

faheyb
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 02:20:07 AM »

My version of the Launcher doesn't include the "USB 64" in the title.  What do I do?  Emory was adamant about not using the launcher if it did not have "USB 64" in the title. 

Dark War Glaive Blazing Red Obsidian
Shock Arctic Blue Obsidian FOC Silver
Raven SS Violet Amethyst Obsidian FOC Silver
Crimson Reaper Adegan Silver Obsidian FOC Blazing Red
Dark Prophecy V3 CG FOC AS Obsidian
LE Shock Fire Orange Obsidian FOC Silver
Manticore Sentinel Yellow Obsidian FOC Orange
Dark Initiate Sentinel Yellow Stunt

jediknight
Force Sensitive

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 03:55:49 AM »

I use the DOWNLOAD feature which is a little different from the steps in the video... I keep getting error 53 and it will not open? Any ideas?

JediTimarick
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

A true Jedi embraces life.

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »

I tried to download it and I got blocked by the WinZip program, which I do not use. Since it's expired, it'd be annoying to have to buy it in order to download Obsidian. Is there another program you can use to unpack this file?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:49:59 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »

I tried to download it and I got blocked by the WinZip program, which I do not use. Since it's expired, it'd be annoying to have to buy it in order to download Obsidian. Is there another program you can use to unpack this file?

Give WinRar a try, you can download and use it for free.

Mrandstuff
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

peace is a lie there is only passion

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »

how do you know if you have this version the one i have says v2.0 at the top does this one say v2.0.0 at the top

CbrS*
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -23

Fear is my ally!

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 02:07:15 PM »

about the 64 question. I had to figure this out for my self and came to the conclusion that its concerning the FoC option. Now if you have FoC on your saber the Obsidian launcher should say the 64 part. If it does not say that 64 part and you do have FoC you need to contact Ultrasabers. If you do not have FoC it will only give you the serial number and its safe to use.

I hope this helps!

CbrS*

Let's talk about fight
Let's talk about misery
Let's talk about hate
There's no way
Take over of power
While forgetting reality
Spill blood on fire
For life and beyond grave

Mrandstuff
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

peace is a lie there is only passion

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 09:23:51 PM »

how do i use the lsu converter how do i get it running

forceflaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 05:46:29 PM »

I use the DOWNLOAD feature which is a little different from the steps in the video... I keep getting error 53 and it will not open? Any ideas?

Im having the same problem

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: