Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Upgrading the LED in a Dark Prophecy V3  (Read 411 times)
MONEYPYRO
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -64

« on: December 28, 2017, 09:16:51 AM »

Hi all! I'm curious to know if the LED Module (link below) can be used to replace the LED in my Dark Prophecy V3 saber. I'm wanting to upgrade it to a Tri-Cree LED, from a single Cree, in the hopes that it will make the saber show up better on video during daytime, and just be brighter overall. I ordered my Dark Prophecy in 2014, so I'd like to know if the LED can be replaced, and it getting the quick disconnect with the new LED module would make much difference. Any help is appreciated!

Is this the correct LED module to get?: https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/led%20module.htm

"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force."
―Kreia

The Dark Side flows through me, and my alignment should reflect that. Dark Side points would be most impressive

My Sabers:

Dark Prophecy v3: Blazing Red
Sentinel v4 LE: Guardian Blue
Aeon v3: Consular Green
Dominix v3: Violet Amethyst
Dark Apprentice v4: Guardian Blue
Sentinel V4: Adegan Silver

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 09:59:29 AM »

Since the saber is going on 3 years old I don't know if they have different LEDs now then when you bought yours. The whole set up could be different. So I would contact US to be 100% sure.

If they say yes I would get the quick disconnect, once the solder the quick disconnect to the saber it is much easier to change LEDs in the future for any reason.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: