Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello Saber Forum  (Read 3822 times)
5thmusketeer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: December 28, 2017, 06:05:21 PM »

I’ve wanted a Lightsaber since I first saw Luke draw his Fathers Lightsaber on the big screen as a little boy, and now thanks to my wife’s awesome gift giving skills I’m the proud owner of a US Archon V 2.1  in Guardian Blue. This is an excellent saber, looks good, sounds good, well made with good balance! I couldn’t be happier, and now everyone here wants one as well! My Wife and I are both weapons combat and stage combat trained in several forms so when she gets hers there’s going to be a lot of fun had by all! Glad to be joining a fun and helpful community of fellow Enthusiasts!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:42:39 PM »

sounds like a great wife! and a great 1st saber to own.
by all means look around. there are groups all over. I'm personally responsible for 5 states have one.  Roll Eyes

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »

Welcome and congrats on your saber!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 10:43:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 12:15:21 AM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley The couple that duels together, stays together, right?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Carde
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 01:42:50 AM »

My Fiance and I are both Theatre Teachers, but she is NOT a nerd like me.  I must teach my students Stage combat if I want anyone to clash with.  Super jealous of all you gents out there with ladies who will do battle.

Warm regards,

Carde
Darkside Points Please.

Electrum Wind [FO] Premium Sound, Dark Sentinel V4 LE
 lite sound, Sentinel V4 [GB] lite sound, Scorpion [GB] lite sound, Initiate V2 [CG], Aeon V3
, Aeon V3 [CG], Aeon LE V3 [FO], Dominix V4 [AS], Dominix LE V4 [AS], Sentinel LE V4 [AS], Aeon V3 [AS]

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 03:28:37 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds as though the Force brought you the right wife

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 09:11:33 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »

I’ve wanted a Lightsaber since I first saw Luke draw his Fathers Lightsaber on the big screen as a little boy
Same here!!! Star Wars on the big screen is my very first memory and the thought of that scene still gives me chills. Welcome to the forums! Great saber choices.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 08:56:01 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

If I may suggest: peruse the other threads in the forum, especially the Saber Artistry & Combat, Costumes, and Fan Fiction sections.  Some excellent threads are there   Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

5thmusketeer
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 02:36:22 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! The wife is trying to decide on her saber now, but in the mean time we ordered a mystery box for dueling fun!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 03:17:55 AM »

Welcome. I would definitely recommend some sort of gloves if you don't already have something. The sabers have a tendency to hurt. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

5thmusketeer
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 12:50:18 AM »

Welcome. I would definitely recommend some sort of gloves if you don't already have something. The sabers have a tendency to hurt. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

Defenately good advice, the edges on the vents are a little sharp as well on this, but I’m going to smooth those out, gotten bit once already LOL.

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 02:55:11 AM »

Greetings from eagle one

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 08:17:55 AM »

Welcome 5thmusketeer! Archon is a great lightsaber! Enjoy.

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: