Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Guild Leader wanted for the Obsidian Order.  (Read 3256 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: November 05, 2011, 12:41:15 AM »

A bit of bad news, I'm afraid I will not be able to play TOR(at least not right now) for financial reasons. I am therefore stepping down as guild leader. I will keep the guild open for now, and give someone else the chance to take my place. If you are interested, please let me know(post in this thread, pm me, whatever), you have until December 1st otherwise the guild will be closed. I will remain in power until either my replacement is appointed or the guild is closed. Guild members WILL have a say in who becomes leader.

KEEP IN MIND: YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALREADY BE A GUILD MEMBER TO BE MADE LEADER, BUT GUILD MEMBERS WILL BE GIVEN FIRST CONSIDERATION.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 01:17:48 AM »

And with what TJ said, I do not want to be the guild leader since I have never played a computer on-line game before.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 05:45:44 AM »

Sorry To Hear This Master Jack (or Should I Say Captain Wink lol)

I Was Looking Forward To Facing You On the Field of Battle, and Crushing Your Larynx With The Force Wink... Oh Well... May Another Day  Grin lol

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 01:00:50 AM »

Sorry To Hear This Master Jack (or Should I Say Captain Wink lol)

I Was Looking Forward To Facing You On the Field of Battle, and Crushing Your Larynx With The Force Wink... Oh Well... May Another Day  Grin lol

Yes, maybe someday you can try that.

No worries Qui-Tom, I didn't figure you'd want to be leader.

(Sig by me!)

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »

I would run it but I dont think running two guilds at once would leave me time to use the bathroom. If no one steps up to take charge you guys can wait in my guild for thread jack to get into the game.

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »

And with what TJ said, I do not want to be the guild leader
Same

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 10:41:29 PM »

If nobody else picks up the mantle before the deadline, I will (if only so the guild doesn't dissolve). TJ, the mantle of leadership is yours once you are able to join us in-game.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 11:52:17 PM »

If nobody else picks up the mantle before the deadline, I will (if only so the guild doesn't dissolve). TJ, the mantle of leadership is yours once you are able to join us in-game.

FYI - The guild at present has five members, only three have pre-ordered and redeemed their pre-order code.   According to the TOR site, the guild at present won't be transferred into the game until another (a 4th person)member has pre-ordered and redeemed their code.

This was copied from the TOR site:  "Guilds that have at least four members who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Order Codes at the Code Redemption Center by the time we initiate the import will be transferred into the game for the start of Early Game Access. Visit the Pre-Order page for more details about The Old Republic pre-order program".

I don't know which three has pre-ordered and redeemed, but I have.

Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 12:17:21 AM »

FYI - The guild at present has five members, only three have pre-ordered and redeemed their pre-order code.   According to the TOR site, the guild at present won't be transferred into the game until another (a 4th person)member has pre-ordered and redeemed their code.

This was copied from the TOR site:  "Guilds that have at least four members who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Order Codes at the Code Redemption Center by the time we initiate the import will be transferred into the game for the start of Early Game Access. Visit the Pre-Order page for more details about The Old Republic pre-order program".

I don't know which three has pre-ordered and redeemed, but I have.
Well, with that being the case, it may be a moot point. I wasn't aware of how many people had redeemed their code at this point. I have redeemed my code as well.

Baevar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »

Well, with that being the case, it may be a moot point. I wasn't aware of how many people had redeemed their code at this point. I have redeemed my code as well.

Howdy! Perhaps I could help as I do definitely plan on getting into this game.  I could maybe fill the last preorder slot and then let Ewan take over leadership or something until Threadjack gets in the game.  Whatever's clever.  Send me a PM or something to let me know if I can help. Cheers!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 08:12:25 PM »

Howdy! Perhaps I could help as I do definitely plan on getting into this game.  I could maybe fill the last preorder slot and then let Ewan take over leadership or something until Threadjack gets in the game.  Whatever's clever.  Send me a PM or something to let me know if I can help. Cheers!

I think this is a good plan. I'll wait until the deadline(Dec 1st), to let the other members weigh in on this, before I make it official!

(Sig by me!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: