Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: MAYHEM - Destruction of an Aeon v3  (Read 17856 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »

FANTASTIC work as always D7! Well done  Grin

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 10:55:47 AM »

It came out awesome, kudos Grin !

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 05:51:02 PM »

Thanks so much to those that have checked out this saber.  I am absolutely loving the contrast of the destruction combined with the icy sheen of that gloss coating.  Recently found out that Rustoleum has a clear protective coating that appears to be like a shear frosty white with sparkles.  Kind of similar to frost.  Eager to come up with another custom to try that one out.  Rev and Isola please PM with any ideas and you know most of the sabers I have to work with. Cheesy

Isola... super to see you back !  Kiss

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 05:53:23 PM »

I got some questions to ask you tonight when I get home

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »

I got some questions to ask you tonight when I get home

Am working the eve shift so will check out your PM ? around midnight or tomorrow morning.

Hope you are having a good day and are not freezing with all that outside work.  Smiley

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 10:52:13 PM »

Now *that* is distressed.  Wink  Well done, D7!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 12:37:55 AM »

Hi D7,

Wow oh Wow! I agree with fellow member Revan Reborn's comment, Mayhem looks fantastic I too would have thought I'd clicked onto Drachir's thread had you not given me a nice head's up about your hilt and knew what I was looking at!

I can't believe that is the same hilt, to have had TWO levels of weathering like that. Loving the silver and gold mix highlights on the scarring really brings them to life.

Now you just need to modify another hilt and call it CHAOS! Grin
points inbound

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 08:16:05 PM »

Thanks Ty for checking the newest one out... and also for later explaining about the CHAOS significance to make it a pair.  Yes am seeming to be going down that dark path... STALKER, AGONY, MAYHEM... as DEVASTATION was likely my next saber.  Fortunately in this new year my direction has slightly/alot altered it's course and focus.  Honestly I tried to make a Princess saber with dancing ballerina frogs and whatnot... really so close and a good start lol.  Wink Grin

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:32:48 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 05:35:43 AM »

I'm just seeing this now, but this is one incredible customization. Well done, it really looks great. Points to you D7.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 06:28:04 AM »

I'm just seeing this now, but this is one incredible customization. Well done, it really looks great. Points to you D7.

THANK YOU FOR MY 1500th POINT !!! ... AND THIS POST MAKES IT 4700 OVER MANY YEARS.  Grin

meager point returned Taegin  Cheesy

... and thanks to everyone who contributed to get me to this minor milestone  Kiss

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »

Beautiful work.

Thank you for pointing this out to me I wouldn't have wanted to miss this.

This looks like a recovery from centuries of rock and sediment compressing and wearing away, yet able to come alive in the hands of its founder because of the construction only a Sith is capable of (where's that red blade!?).

A trophy of a saber - just awesome.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »

Haz... Thanks for your reply and impressions.  I think that the red blade has been altered forever.  But we all know that a true Sith does not need a red blade or a true Jedi a blue/green blade.  I'm incognito and totally confused/torn about my intentions for this saber.  It could be found on the belt of a Jedi or Grey with lightside tendencies... yes...no ?!   Undecided Cheesy

Putting this here to see if it's an option.  Have a thought that I could take a short 360 mini video from a camera... of this saber or any other saber placed on a rotating base.  Does anyone know if that would work or does one have to make a YT video first to then transfer it only to the forum ?  Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 11:18:31 PM »

Agreed that a dark/light sider can rock any blade style.

Unfortunately the forum only accepts videos from a host site, like youtube or Dropbox. So that'd intail creating an account at one of those places first.

Or, instaid of imbedding a video here you could post a link to it hosted somewhere else - still likely one of those places or even fb.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 03:47:35 AM »

Wow Dauntless, that's awesome. The green is a really cool shade. Love the video at the end. Thanks for sharing!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 04:49:26 PM »

Hansrad !!  Cheesy  So wonderful to see you.  Thanks for looking at my saber.  It was so fun to take chunks out of.  Am quite sure that will not happen again to that extent.  Hopefully others will be inspired to go for the gusto lol.  I love the way you cleanly customize your sabers.  A real talent.  Smiley

Glad that you liked the bonus... there is a small winter pic of me below it in the comment section.  For some computer screens it is quite clear and others a little darker.  If you click on the pic it may connect to a moderately larger one.  Grin

Again thanks so much for all who have viewed and taken the time to comment.  It helps those of us that are lead to customize to remain inspired... and to take these comments to create ideas for something new and challenging that others can also benefit from.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: