Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: MAYHEM - Destruction of an Aeon v3  (Read 17858 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »

Okay... royalties but in Canadian money... so don't leave your day job especially if it is writing books.  Grin

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2018, 08:00:16 PM »

Well being as I am Canadian I have no problems with that. Also just because I cannot leave well enough alone:

The stars shine bright in the distance clear pinpoints of light stretching to infinity. There closer moving blazes of green and red, flashes of white and blue. Drift closer, starships, six heavy wedges and 4 graceful tubes. Battle rages, there a small dot detaches from one of the wedges and zooms through the black twisting around beams of emerald and ruby making for a glowing white square on one of the tubes. The shuttle lands hard, the ramp coming down before it stops sliding, sparks flying and a horrible noise. Black robes leap forth blazing red blades bursting to life, across the bay coming in through the door many figures in brown, blades of green, blue, and yellow blossoming forth. The crash of bodies sees many dead in the first moments then the melee break into many duels. The leaders clash red against green, brown against black. View through the door, the stars still shine eclipsed suddenly by a bright green flash and an explosion, the opening flashes twice blue and white static. The melee is torn apart, bodies flying out into the cold black of space. Two sabers drift, still alight green and red against the harsh black, cutting and bouncing through the debris they pass, the red tears through the green in a great flash then sputters and dies. Slowly they fall away drifting past the stars, and lo a world green and yellow and brown rimmed in blue. Fire burning a path across the sky, a child watches, a puff of fire and dirt above the trees. The child is running, faster than ever before excitement and something else intangible flooding thier senses. There a crater steaming in the wet earth and in it something glistens. The child slides down the raw earth walls and reaches out. pulling the object free, it feels right, it feels powerful. The child presses a button and there is a flicker, red, blue, yellow, and finally with a snap a bright green springs forth. Behind the child shrouded in the steam, a form cloaked and shadowed.

I really in my head view this in the style of the videos done for SWTOR. Part of why it is written the way it is I guess almost more of a story board kind of thing. Anywho.  Cheesy

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »

Xamon... Thanks so much for this... I just read it !  Very action packed and descriptive.  So what does the child do with this new found treasure ?!  Cheesy

appreciation point  Cool

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2018, 03:14:36 AM »

My gosh . . . you have really destroyed this hilt D7 . . . and I absolutely love it . . .  Cool

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2018, 06:18:26 AM »

I've told you I loved this hilt before - I'm here to say it again.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2018, 04:09:38 PM »

Jed and Drahc... thanks so much for your comments... you both are a huge inspiration for me.  Grin

My next customization is quite the departure from this one.  I keep thinking... I had so much fun with the MAYHEM and this newest one is turning out to be a royal pain.  But it's my creative vision so... Roll Eyes

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »

My next customization is quite the departure from this one.  I keep thinking... I had so much fun with the MAYHEM and this newest one is turning out to be a royal pain.  But it's my creative vision so... Roll Eyes
I ran into something like this while I was working on Therion's Fire, D7
The rsults made the pain all the more worth it

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: