Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 69591 times)
Jeremiah4007
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Luminous beings we are... not this crude matter.

« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2018, 11:18:53 PM »

Having suffered as all have suffered during this arduous wait til raffles end, I find myself most excellently pleased to have received third place! I compliment our hosts and offer heart felt thanks for their returned loyalty to us, as they have no need to be so generous in offering up so very many lightsabers, to give so many such hope, to see so many blessed. Then to see so many members offering up congratulations and commiserations to one another, tis a grand place you have created here. I am proud to call myself a member.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2018, 11:40:15 PM »

Congrats to all the winners.  Still kicking myself that I forgot to put my name in the comments and didn't see the comments that I could e-mail them in time....  oh well.  Can't wait to see all the pics of winning sabers\

Ah man Sad

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »

Wow.  Finally bit the bullet and ordered my first sabers after occasionally perusing the site since I saw the booth at a convention a few years back.  I've been trying my best to wait patiently as the folks work through the Xmas/movie/raffle rush.  Entered the raffle because my order already had plenty of candy but the chance of more is always cool.  Did the math and knew the odds were low, but the wait for the list was still fun.  Expected a lot of scrolling with a wry grin and head shake as I failed to see my name.

Needless to say, when I saw that I had actually won an upper quartile prize I was extremely stunned and gleeful.  I always tell people to keep their expectations low so you can only be pleasantly surprised, but it very rarely works out this well.  Smiley  Now I have another unknown quantity that will be a super fun surprise to meet in addition to the free mystery box and Initiate coming with the order, but I know this one is definitely a hot rod that will be fun to tinker with in the launcher.  Awesome!

Thanks to UltraSabers for running these raffles and thanks to the forums for being such a great resource.  Reading various threads here has been a balm as I wait for my sabers to arrive and given me a lot of ideas for enjoying this first batch and planning the next wave to be ordered.  Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck to everyone in future raffles!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2018, 12:51:24 AM »

Congrats to all the winners!

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 01:55:10 AM »

officially my second posting, and holy jeez it's to say folks actually get to win cool stuff!!  first raffle, and we (my fiancée and I) won a second prize  saber!! we'll post pics as soon as the coveted prize arrives! with all the great deals going on, PLUS the awesome raffle win- we have a grand total of FIVE sabers for the price of two coming!!

Epic shouts to Ultra Sabers for rocking all day long!

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 02:10:07 AM »

nice to see the raffle actually bring more regulars to the forums and can't wait to see some of the prizes people get. I know I'll be posting as usual.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -840

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 03:04:11 AM »

This morning I get an email saying I'm a winner in this raffle! Fourth prize,  not bad but could have been better.  Congratulations to everyone that won. Thank you Ultra Sabers!
 To everyone that lost, I'm sorry. Don't lose heart though! Spring and summer raffles are on the way. I think...

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2018, 03:07:49 AM »

This morning I get an email saying I'm a winner in this raffle! Fourth prize,  not bad but could have been better.  Congratulations to everyone that won. Thank you Ultra Sabers!
 To everyone that lost, I'm sorry. Don't lose heart though! Spring and summer raffles are on the way. I think...

No one lost, everyone gets a saber at the end of the day just some got a little extra! Wink

khaki_kai
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2018, 03:32:31 AM »

THANK YOU ULTRA SABER!!! I'm a first time buyer and got a grand price! What a way to start a New Year!! Congrats to all other winners!
Anyway, I'm still waiting my saber to come in.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 03:35:43 AM »

THANK YOU ULTRA SABER!!! I'm a first time buyer and got a grand price! What a way to start a New Year!! Congrats to all other winners!
Anyway, I'm still waiting my saber to come in.

I shot you a PM about this already, but make sure you head over to the rules thread and post that you've acknowledged the rules. It's required for every new forum member

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2018, 03:45:20 AM »

Grats to those who won.
Grats also to those who bought sabers and didn't. For it is those who didn't win who actually help make these things possible

zahnman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2018, 07:41:55 PM »

Congrats to all the winners Cheesy

Jovvi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light Side Points, Please

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2018, 08:51:43 PM »

Congrats to all the winners, a lot of new names. Hopefully the remain a part of the forum. Hopefully one of my 4 mystery boxes is something amazing.  Raffle record now 1-2.  Undecided

Can't wait for the reveal to get posted - old lady happy dance in 1,2,3.....

The Old Broad with a Dog
May the Force be with us all

"The hare runs into the fire. The fire, it loves her, she is free..."  - "Tiffany" - I Shall Wear Midnight

lordtabletop
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2018, 09:54:28 PM »

Thanks Ultrasabers!  This was my first purchase (went big) - and found out that I got lucky with the Raffle!!  Thanks again US! And congrats everyone!

Cheeky_Padawan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »

Congrats to all the winners! I didn't win this time, but still can't wait for my sabers to come in. The anticipation is killing me !! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: