Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 66949 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2018, 10:38:57 PM »

First of; CONGRATULATIONS to all you Winners, lucky you.

Dang it, something when wrong with my entry/order which is still showing "Processing" (Order date: 12/27/2017).
And I newer got a "raffle winner" e-mail as promised (Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 1st and also via email.)

Trying hard to keep up the good mood, of having made my very first purges;
Ordered 3 Mystery Box Type:$75, and a Coupler with vents.

Ship, ship, - oh wait, take your time, do your best - I'll just have to wait for it (and we all know what happened to Gold-leader, when he did just that).

- may the force be with all of you -

PS/btw: What is that "Force Alignment: NUMBER" ? (under forum names)

Welcome to the forum

Please read and acknowledge the rules Here before posting anymore.   

Ultra Sabers is a bit behind on shipping out orders due to the movie release, Christmas and the raffle. Your order will ship eventually.

The points system is for showing appreciation to forum members who contribute in some way to the forum... be it helping others, posting pictures or videos and just being cool people. It's forum Karma

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2018, 07:33:15 AM »

And I newer got a "raffle winner" e-mail as promised (Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 1st and also via email.)

I echo LAK's thorough response.

On this one point above, I will add that the list of winners is on the first page of this thread, and sorry to break it to you but I don't see your name on it.  Sooo that's probably why you didn't get the raffle winner notification email...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlindVision
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »

Acknowledged, not sure what you found, that even got close to touching the forum rules.

by  (Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 1st and also via email.), I read, Everyone will get an e-mail (with the winner announced, if you entered the raffle).
-it did not say: the winner will get an e-mail.

Anyway nothing was meant in a negative way.

-And hats of to UltraSabers for just being a bit behind, with huge amounts of orders - I just fell like a little kid (I have wanted to get a lightsaber for like 10 years or more, and finally I had the $ to spend on it).

Marjo Dafli
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »

i got my order today. everything was there and looks amazing. but i didnt get the prize i won in the raffle. i thought the prizes were supposed to be shipped with the orders?

Be happy you got something.... I’m still waiting for anything to arrive

“Somewhere between the light and darkness is where I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn’t rescue.”

Cosplay~
Darth Zaphie - Crafted Emperors Hand upon earning the rank of Sith Assasin
———————-

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2018, 09:21:10 PM »

I got an email back from Marlena. She said fourth place prize winners will get a grab bag with a random color and a 36” ultraedge midgrade blade. For those wondering

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2018, 10:04:58 PM »

I got an email back from Marlena. She said fourth place prize winners will get a grab bag with a random color and a 36” ultraedge midgrade blade. For those wondering

ultraedge midgrade is standard or default if you like.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

PhillyFanNJ
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2018, 06:06:33 PM »

Congrats to the 150 winners of the raffle!

I was fortunate enough to be one of them (nabbing a 2nd place saber). This is my 2nd purchase of an UltraSaber. My first was a Graflex SE (see sig), and I couldn't be happier with it! I took full advantage of UltraSaber's amazing holiday sale, and as an end result, I'm receiving 5 sabers when I only purchased 2!!! I've never done video reviews, but my pleasant experience with UltraSabers tells me now is the time. I'll be doing one on the Graflex, as well as an unboxing for this order and a review for the dual Manticore Staff.

I love you guys and look forward to more purchases in the future!

Graflex SE - Emerald RGBW w/ Obsidian V4 sound
Dual Manticore staff - Emerald RGBW w/ Obsidian V4 sound & quick release coupler (in production)

"Amazing... Every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today, the war is just beginning and I will not be the last Jedi." -Luke Skywalker

Marjo Dafli
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2018, 09:37:33 PM »

Does anyone have an update on when the orders will be going out? Mine still says processing..... I know there’s probably a ton of orders from Xmas... but I’d just like an idea of when to expect my sabers. I’m totally cool with waiting when I know how long I’ll be waiting. I HATE the unknown!!!

“Somewhere between the light and darkness is where I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn’t rescue.”

Cosplay~
———————-

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2018, 09:40:26 PM »

Does anyone have an update on when the orders will be going out? Mine still says processing..... I know there’s probably a ton of orders from Xmas... but I’d just like an idea of when to expect my sabers. I’m totally cool with waiting when I know how long I’ll be waiting. I HATE the unknown!!!

with no current sales going on (obvious reasons) they should be catching up fast. I really hope mine are on the way out the next couple days.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2018, 09:43:53 PM »

with no current sales going on (obvious reasons) they should be catching up fast. I really hope mine are on the way out the next couple days.

Something tells me it will be this week Cool

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Marjo Dafli
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2018, 10:39:10 PM »

Something tells me it will be this week Cool
I hope so!!! I got one for myself and one for my oldest son as a surprise. I’m dying to surprise him and running out of strength to keep it a secret!

Cosplay~
———————-

OEFvet0809
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2018, 10:21:06 PM »

Fourth prize! I can't wait to receive my new saber.

Emperor's Hand w/ Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/ Emerald/Sound
Dominix v4 Blazing Red

To live by choice, not by chance.
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.
I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not to the random opinions of others.
I choose to do the things that you won't so I can continue to do the things you can't.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »

Congratulations to the winners and ultrasabers for running these great raffles.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2018, 03:02:07 AM »

Much thanks. Just have to play the waiting game till the goodies arrive!

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2018, 07:42:12 AM »

Anyone receive their prize yet ? After the email notifying me of winning a 2nd place on 1-2-18, havent heard a thing and havent seen anyone posting on here about receiving theirs.. I might have missed it but....

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: