Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 69644 times)
IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »

They are probably behind because of massive orders. I placed a order on 12/31/17 and still waiting patiently till I receive that email order has shipped along with raffle win. Grin Hopfully by the end of the month. Roll Eyes

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »

They are probably behind because of massive orders. I placed a order on 12/31/17 and still waiting patiently till I receive that email order has shipped along with raffle win. Grin Hopfully by the end of the month. Roll Eyes

You and I both.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2018, 02:56:33 PM »

Yeah BatMike90 lol. I know man I know.  Grin Roll Eyes

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2018, 03:27:32 PM »

yes, a lot of us are waiting. think there is like 10-11 in my grou who ordered and are waiting on that wonderful e-mail.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »

All good things come to those who wait.  Grin

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2018, 03:02:18 AM »

I'm just waiting to find out what Batmike is going to get in his mystery boxes.  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

darth mchuge
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2018, 03:56:06 AM »

I am also waiting.  I suppose i need to focus on patience during my jedi training ;p

Many Bothans died to bring me this forum

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4, SRD blade
Dark Sentinel V4 in fire Orange (grab bag)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2018, 04:22:50 AM »

I'm just waiting to find out what Batmike is going to get in his mystery boxes.  Wink

Yeah. 4 of them. Starting to become hard to hold my excitement.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Chosendarksider
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2018, 05:46:01 PM »

The wait is killing me but it'll be worth it for sure!

Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. He taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2018, 01:52:32 AM »

I sent ultrasabers a email today asking when possibly my order will ship out. If they respond,  lol I will let all of you know.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »

well, from what I've gotten back from US, raffle winning orders should be going out this week- so i'm officially putting on the big Jedi pants to remain patient for the rest of this relatively, mostly, kinda horribly, definitely not a little challenging wait. Cool   

and the mostly patient wait is for no less than 5 sabers, including the 2ndprize  raffle win, included Initiate, and Myster Box from the uber deals! my fiancee is definitely showing me up on her level of chill.

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2018, 04:40:59 PM »

yes, I got an e-mail to my concerns as well. so I should be getting a shipping notice in the next few days for my 10 sabers so, will have pics up after they come in.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2018, 11:26:25 PM »

yes, I got an e-mail to my concerns as well. so I should be getting a shipping notice in the next few days for my 10 sabers so, will have pics up after they come in.

F’SHO, BigBear!! A 10 lightsaber spread sounds like a pin-up i’d be drooling for!🤘🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2018, 11:33:34 PM »

F’SHO, BigBear!! A 10 lightsaber spread sounds like a pin-up i’d be drooling for!🤘🏻

lol when you got a group like mine. it had bonuses, we got 2 free initiates and a free mystery box. and a prize saber from the raffle. but that's 5 of us going in together for the freebies and free shipping. so, initiates for kids to pose with at events. (real crowd pleaser) extras for the bigger kids (like us) to pose with us. makes a big hit group wise.

who's scruffy looking?

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2018, 11:41:13 PM »

Absolutely.  My fiancee and i got into this for use at our wedding- but now i’m gung-ho to start a Saber Academy in our town(just met with the owners of an unfranchised fitness studio today and TOTALLY sold them if i may say so) and she loves to spin for pre/post workout.  Soooo needless to say we jumped for the deals in Dec.  it’s really not hard to build a big bill to justify chances for mystery boxes and give-aways, is it?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: