Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: WARNING 100% Profanity Font - Samuel L Jackson / Mace Windu  (Read 11124 times)
CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« on: January 08, 2018, 12:30:47 PM »

Hi all! After much discussion in this previous thread (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35019.0) about whether I should post a font or not, and thanks to the input of various mods (namely Master Nero Attoru), we have come to the conclusion that it is ok to post this font publicly. A bit of background info about this font (mainly copy paste from the previous thread):

It's a font which is just composed of Samuel L. Jackson (or Mace Windu if you prefer XD) saying "MotherF*****" over and over. It's got custom everything, custom ignition, power off, lockup, swings, clashes, boots (and a Mace Windu "This party's over" boot sound), mixing saber effects with his actual voice, not just his voice. For the lightsaber effects, I believed I used "Lightsaber 3" by Aldar Beedo (props to you, all your fonts are amazing and also make up for great bases).

Now, two things about this font: 1) This is a font with a lot of profanity, well, 100% profanity actually XD Only swearing (which is fine by me, but I don't want to offend anyone either...).

and most important of all: 2) It wasn't my idea. The idea is originally from Shameem Moshrefzadeh, quite a big youtuber, saber installer and font creator (which he posts on saber font). I love his work, and have actually bought a few of his fonts (and will never give them away or use them as bases, obviously XD). The thing is, he showed he created a very similar font (essentially the same, just Samuel L. Jackson saying that word over and over) but with no swing or clash sounds. He initially created the font for personal use and didn't post it anywhere, so I decided to make it myself from zero. However, he has recently posted his original version on saber font (which I have already bought and loved), so kudos to him, and I recommend it to EVERYONE. It is a much cleaner version than mine, only with voice sound effects, no swings/clashes, etc

So, without further ado, here is the font in all of its splendor: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xdtwul8mj3zozw0/AABWxcotUVGAlspbOb_us3K9a?dl=0

Again, thank you to Aldar Beedo for all his magnificent lightsaber bases and to Shameem for such a hilarious idea (please support his work as I have done if you enjoy what he does as much as me).

Enjoy!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »

Thanks for sharing this! Absolutely hilarious lolol... Love the Sith on a plane font  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:43:31 PM »

Thank you so much! I was about to make my own! You've saved me time or at the very least given me a starting point. So thank you. I guess great minds really do think alike.

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 03:34:23 PM »

Thanks for sharing this! Absolutely hilarious lolol... Love the Sith on a plane font  Grin

Hahaha, thanks! I would've preferred to make it "I've had it with these m*** Sith in this m*** Senate" like in "HISHE", but I just couldn't make the "Senate" part sound convincing =S

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 03:36:21 PM »

Thank you so much! I was about to make my own! You've saved me time or at the very least given me a starting point. So thank you. I guess great minds really do think alike.

You're welcome, enjoy! I've also PMed you with some additional material you mind find useful if you want to create something else! =)

Lightsabers:
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 10:05:37 PM »

@CyberKyber,

Well, thank you again!
 I was looking through the forum and couldn't believe no one had done this a long, long time ago...
I spent all last night recording clips.
   Hateful Eight, Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, Formula 58, and even Kong Skull island! So many great movies and quotes to choose from. Maybe that's why it wasn't done years ago...too many worthy options. 
  Rules of  Engagement has the best quotes though. Be sure to check out that films bounty! Such as,
" Yes, I killed them. AND I'm  GLAD THEIR DEAD!"
 Then I started reading the forum at sunrise, to help me fall asleep. I was so happy to read your post. I was back out of bed to load this and started to play around with it.

One criticism though. The " party's over " boot, should have been a power on font. In its place the wallet quote from pulp fiction.  " its the one that says bad mother f@¢¥er on it".
 Sorry, I really don't know why I just complained about anything in your awesome font! Thank you again for sharing it!
   I'm enjoying it for sure.
By the way I've two sound sabers now .  I received my emerald on January 3. My diamond on January 5. Barely a full week  with a sound saber and I'm  feeling neck deep. So thanks again. Your font was/is a life line to me.

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 11:26:01 AM »

@CyberKyber,

Well, thank you again!
 I was looking through the forum and couldn't believe no one had done this a long, long time ago...
I spent all last night recording clips.
   Hateful Eight, Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, Formula 58, and even Kong Skull island! So many great movies and quotes to choose from. Maybe that's why it wasn't done years ago...too many worthy options. 
  Rules of  Engagement has the best quotes though. Be sure to check out that films bounty! Such as,
" Yes, I killed them. AND I'm  GLAD THEIR DEAD!"
 Then I started reading the forum at sunrise, to help me fall asleep. I was so happy to read your post. I was back out of bed to load this and started to play around with it.

One criticism though. The " party's over " boot, should have been a power on font. In its place the wallet quote from pulp fiction.  " its the one that says bad mother f@¢¥er on it".
 Sorry, I really don't know why I just complained about anything in your awesome font! Thank you again for sharing it!
   I'm enjoying it for sure.
By the way I've two sound sabers now .  I received my emerald on January 3. My diamond on January 5. Barely a full week  with a sound saber and I'm  feeling neck deep. So thanks again. Your font was/is a life line to me.

Haha don't worry, criticism is welcome too! I agree with you, I'm not too sure in what order I named everything there, since they are just voice sound effects they are interchangeable, so use them as you please =) To be honest, it wasn't that difficult to compile so many quotes, since instead of searching film by film, I just cut each one from a youtube video compilation of all of the M***** Samuel L Jackson moments. It would have been horrible to go quote by quote, film by film XD
I'm really glad you enjoyed it! =)

Lightsabers:
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:35 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 05:18:27 AM »

What kind of saber do you have? This is literally the first sound font I downloaded from the forum.
I made a diamond save out of it. Meaning, I added sounds and light sequence for the diamond board. I never posted it because I didn't want to get into trouble with the mods! If you have a diamond saber, I will add it to me shared files.  The link is below...

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 05:20:43 AM »

What kind of saber do you have? This is literally the first sound font I downloaded from the forum.
I made a diamond save out of it. Meaning, I added sounds and light sequence for the diamond board. I never posted it because I didn't want to get into trouble with the mods! If you have a diamond saber, I will add it to me shared files.  The link is below...

It's the v5 Apprentice LE with v4 sound.

Color is Violet Amethyst.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 05:28:00 AM »

It's the v5 Apprentice LE with v4 sound.

Color is Violet Amethyst.

The font was made for a V4 sound board so you aren't missing anything.  I'm glad to see someone else enjoying this font as much as I did. Make sure to give'em a point! For making the font in the first place.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2020, 05:45:35 AM »

The font was made for a V4 board so you aren't missing anything.  I'm glad to someone else enjoying  the font as much as I did. Make sure to give'em a point! For making the font the first place.

The trick is to set only the clearest or angriest motions. I set about 5 and "Bad mo******" 3 times. Then picked the same in clashes. I find it most enjoyable.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2020, 01:16:57 AM »

I made a diamond save out of it. Meaning, I added sounds and light sequence for the diamond board. I never posted it because I didn't want to get into trouble with the mods! If you have a diamond saber, I will add it to me shared files.  The link is below...

I looked in your link but did not see the SLJ diamond font. I'm sure i missed it, what was it labeled sir? Thank you thou for allowing me to grab some of the others. Very cool sir.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2020, 01:21:01 AM »

I looked in your link but did not see the SLJ diamond font. I'm sure i missed it, what was it labeled sir? Thank you thou for allowing me to grab some of the others. Very cool sir.

Sorry. He didn't have a diamond saber so I never added it. If you are interested, I will add it for you!  Give me about 15 minutes from when this is posted, and it will be there.
 I need to go inside my house, turn on my computer, and then upload the save file.

I hope you are having a good weekend.

Edit

It has been added to my shared files. It is at the top of the list in the 00_Diamond saves. All I did was add colors for  the diamond. I dont want or need points for that! Make sure you give points to the fonts original creator, please!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2020, 01:49:50 AM »

I was thinking that a font couldn't be an official Samuel L. Jackson one without the curse words Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: