Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Lightsaber stories  (Read 11909 times)
Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« on: January 19, 2011, 09:53:36 AM »

So this is a place to tell you random stories about you and your lightsaber, ill go first.

Its nearly 4am right now, me and my roomie hear a loud crashing followed by glass breaking, he jumps up and grabs one of his daggers, I jump up and grab my trust US Lightsaber and click it on  Grin and we both go to investigate, Well turn out the cats knocked over a candy bowl but still Got my blood flowing Cheesy

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 10:23:47 AM »

Hopefully your cat is still in one piece!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »

Stupid cats...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 03:29:57 PM »

I really wonder what would happen if someone broke in to my house and i would come downstairs with my dominix and starkiller ignited.I think he would laugh until the very moment i bash his brains in with 2 ultra edge heavy grade sabers  Grin

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 05:32:01 PM »

Okay, so this is like 2 years ago now, but it's a great story. Alright, so me and my buddy had talked forever about going out and having a duel at night with our MR sabers. This one Sunday Night, we finally went down to this big grass park about a block and a half from our houses. It's usually used for Soccer, so that gives you an idea of the size. We finish warming up, and start to go at it. After a minute, I point out that we should watch the speed, we've run half the length of the field. He shrugs and just says I should stop letting him drive me back. We end up fighting all the way to the street corner at the end of the park, and my buddy starts to circle around me to drive me back the other way. Only thing is, instead of him driving me back, I pressed the offense. He hit the crosswalk button, we fought THROUGH the crosswalk and up to the door of the LIttle Ceaser's across the street!  We laughed our heads off, turned around, and dueled back. All this was on the corner of a main street.

Next day, I go back into school and totally forget about it. In several of my classes, people are talking in hushed tones across the room. A couple people ask me if I heard about last night, but can't explain what they mean because of classes starting. I finally get to 4th period, my last class, and this guy who sits next to me always chats me up when the Teach isn't looking. He leans over during roll and explains that these two guys had this epic lightsaber fight with spins and all that stuff on the main street by the pizza place. He asks me if I saw it, and then why I'm laughing. The look on his face when I told him that was me doing the fighting was priceless. He freaked out! It actually stopped the class for 5 minutes and I had to explain it to everybody! XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 07:41:15 PM »

Okay, so this is like 2 years ago now, but it's a great story. Alright, so me and my buddy had talked forever about going out and having a duel at night with our MR sabers. This one Sunday Night, we finally went down to this big grass park about a block and a half from our houses. It's usually used for Soccer, so that gives you an idea of the size. We finish warming up, and start to go at it. After a minute, I point out that we should watch the speed, we've run half the length of the field. He shrugs and just says I should stop letting him drive me back. We end up fighting all the way to the street corner at the end of the park, and my buddy starts to circle around me to drive me back the other way. Only thing is, instead of him driving me back, I pressed the offense. He hit the crosswalk button, we fought THROUGH the crosswalk and up to the door of the LIttle Ceaser's across the street!  We laughed our heads off, turned around, and dueled back. All this was on the corner of a main street.

Next day, I go back into school and totally forget about it. In several of my classes, people are talking in hushed tones across the room. A couple people ask me if I heard about last night, but can't explain what they mean because of classes starting. I finally get to 4th period, my last class, and this guy who sits next to me always chats me up when the Teach isn't looking. He leans over during roll and explains that these two guys had this epic lightsaber fight with spins and all that stuff on the main street by the pizza place. He asks me if I saw it, and then why I'm laughing. The look on his face when I told him that was me doing the fighting was priceless. He freaked out! It actually stopped the class for 5 minutes and I had to explain it to everybody! XD
Now that is an epic story, got the whole school talking about you guys

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »

lol Thanks! There's actually sort of a sequel too... XD

You see, that was Senior Year, and a couple months later we were assigned our Final Project in Econ. It was one of those deals where you pair up with someone and create a business then pitch it to the class. Grin Well, you can see where this is going. My partner had no ideas, but already knew I'd have something nuts and was totally up for it. I forget just what we called it, but it was a Costume and Prop Replica company. We were allowed our choice of presentations when we pitched it to the class, powerpoint, samples, etc. So that Wed I grab my sister's old Fishboard Skateboard (things as old as I am) and skate to school in full Jedi Garb with my MR tucked under my arm in it's shipping box. Got some very interesting stares at 6:30 in the morning...

Surviving the torments of my nutzoid Latin teacher for an hour, I walked into 1st period Econ. We were the LAST presentation, and everyone was waiting for it. lol We get up, I do my little demo and EAT CRAP on the saber segment. I mean, I sucked SOOOO bad it was unbelievable! lol It was a mix of Epic Win and Epic Fail, cause the costume and saber were sweet, but the performance SUCKED. Anyways, we went through the rest of the presentation. Halfway through, this guy Danny comes back from the bathroom and everybody yells at him for missing the show. So we have to do the saber bit over again at the end. Well this time I'm determined to redeem myself, so we haul the desks back, kill the lights, throw on the Imperial March... and I lay out this killer run of every move I can remember from the Prequels. All the fancy stuff, and it all works perfectly. Anikan Spin and everything. People were taping me on their phones. lol So anyways, yeah... we got an A on that one. Needless to say, many people who had teased me for the last 4 years walked up to me and shook my hand, told me how awesome I was, and that they had long expected me to do that. I think someone wanted it in the Video Yearbook, but it was too late for that. Sadly. XD

I am not a color...

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »

lol Thanks! There's actually sort of a sequel too... XD

You see, that was Senior Year, and a couple months later we were assigned our Final Project in Econ. It was one of those deals where you pair up with someone and create a business then pitch it to the class. Grin Well, you can see where this is going. My partner had no ideas, but already knew I'd have something nuts and was totally up for it. I forget just what we called it, but it was a Costume and Prop Replica company. We were allowed our choice of presentations when we pitched it to the class, powerpoint, samples, etc. So that Wed I grab my sister's old Fishboard Skateboard (things as old as I am) and skate to school in full Jedi Garb with my MR tucked under my arm in it's shipping box. Got some very interesting stares at 6:30 in the morning...

Surviving the torments of my nutzoid Latin teacher for an hour, I walked into 1st period Econ. We were the LAST presentation, and everyone was waiting for it. lol We get up, I do my little demo and EAT CRAP on the saber segment. I mean, I sucked SOOOO bad it was unbelievable! lol It was a mix of Epic Win and Epic Fail, cause the costume and saber were sweet, but the performance SUCKED. Anyways, we went through the rest of the presentation. Halfway through, this guy Danny comes back from the bathroom and everybody yells at him for missing the show. So we have to do the saber bit over again at the end. Well this time I'm determined to redeem myself, so we haul the desks back, kill the lights, throw on the Imperial March... and I lay out this killer run of every move I can remember from the Prequels. All the fancy stuff, and it all works perfectly. Anikan Spin and everything. People were taping me on their phones. lol So anyways, yeah... we got an A on that one. Needless to say, many people who had teased me for the last 4 years walked up to me and shook my hand, told me how awesome I was, and that they had long expected me to do that. I think someone wanted it in the Video Yearbook, but it was too late for that. Sadly. XD
Well wish my highschool years had been as good as yours Tongue Your gonna have to put up some vids on youtube of you showing your stuff today

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 08:55:01 PM »

Actually, I have some raw video from about a year and half ago that I've been meaning to put up. I HAD a rough one ready to go, but I screwed up in editing and I have to redo it. I may get a short vid up for you today though, since you asked. Smiley

And I have to note, the best part of High School was meeting my Sweetheart. She beat out even the lightsaber demo. Cheesy After all, she puts up with all these crazy hobbies of mine... XD

I am not a color...

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »

Actually, I have some raw video from about a year and half ago that I've been meaning to put up. I HAD a rough one ready to go, but I screwed up in editing and I have to redo it. I may get a short vid up for you today though, since you asked. Smiley

And I have to note, the best part of High School was meeting my Sweetheart. She beat out even the lightsaber demo. Cheesy After all, she puts up with all these crazy hobbies of mine... XD
Cool lookin forward to seeing the video, glad you found happiness aswell

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »

I shall begin at the beginning. The year is 1983 and I've just seen Return of the Jedi in the theater. When I get home my brother and I dive the closet for a couple of wrapping paper tubes and feverishly color them with markers. We square off with our newly made weapons, breaking them on the second clash. Forward we go to 2004 for or so... same brother, but we're out in the driveway with some EL lightsabers I had ordered. His is green and mine purple. After a couple minutes I duck in and smack him on the hand, a move that we figured would have cut his hand off and halved his saber hilt. So fell the blade of fate...

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 10:35:17 PM »

I shall begin at the beginning. The year is 1983 and I've just seen Return of the Jedi in the theater. When I get home my brother and I dive the closet for a couple of wrapping paper tubes and feverishly color them with markers. We square off with our newly made weapons, breaking them on the second clash. Forward we go to 2004 for or so... same brother, but we're out in the driveway with some EL lightsabers I had ordered. His is green and mine purple. After a couple minutes I duck in and smack him on the hand, a move that we figured would have cut his hand off and halved his saber hilt. So fell the blade of fate...
Nice, Addicted from the very beginning Cheesy

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 11:38:10 PM »

That's fandom right there. Ah, for the days of wrappingpaper tube battles... Smiley

I am not a color...

Lorhig
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 12:55:20 AM »

Me and my brother heard something bang outside and I grabbed up my Intiate and standard issue and ran to the door hyped up to beat someone down and it turns out, that it was the wind that blow the screen door open. My brother got it on camera. lol

But, I was going to the Toshi Station to pick up some power converters.....

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 06:44:14 AM »

Cool lookin forward to seeing the video, glad you found happiness aswell

Video up! There's a link over in the Video forum. Smiley (And thanks! So am I! Cheesy )

I am not a color...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: