Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Lightsaber stories  (Read 11913 times)
Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 07:03:50 AM »

Actually, I have some raw video from about a year and half ago that I've been meaning to put up. I HAD a rough one ready to go, but I screwed up in editing and I have to redo it. I may get a short vid up for you today though, since you asked. Smiley

And I have to note, the best part of High School was meeting my Sweetheart. She beat out even the lightsaber demo. Cheesy After all, she puts up with all these crazy hobbies of mine... XD
Cool lookin forward to seeing the video, glad you found happiness aswell
Very nice, very nice
Video up! There's a link over in the Video forum. Smiley (And thanks! So am I! Cheesy )

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »

I teach kids the basics at Relay for Life every year. Its a good excuse to rock the tunic and sabers, even if I give out freebie hits to kids like candy...

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 05:24:07 AM »

Hee hee, this dude that had some kinda beef with my brother the other day just threatened me as I was walking to the door. I had a lightsaber AND a bokken on me. If not for my Jedi training, he most surely would have gotten his ass beat...

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 06:04:20 AM »

Well, looks like the patience and control bit certainly isn't a problem for you... XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 12:07:56 AM »

I was kinda giggling at his attempts to bait me. I heard a lot more creative stuff in the Marines...

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 09:18:47 AM »

Marines? I'll bet that WAS more creative. lol Man, isn't it funny how people think it's a good idea to bait someone into a fight? Especially when they don't know, or even better DO know, what that person is capable of? You'd think these people would, well, think! XD

I am not a color...

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »

Hmm, stories, got a lot there. Get questioned by the cops every once in a while when we are training in a regular parking lot. Random saber fights at random places, being known as Anakin in high school for a few reasons, teaching a friend some few saber moves and him fighting off a guy that jumped him with a stick, hmm, couple of cool news articles.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 05:33:07 AM »

I MAY have had a saber joust on a razor scooter in a state of intoxication at my buddies bachelor party...

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 06:12:21 AM »

Hah...love it. Oh yeah, other story, ghost hunting with ultrasabers...cool....except the red hue doesnt exactly help the mood

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »

There's the time I went darkside, stormed the Jedi temple with the 501st Legion,  raped and pillaged it, killed Younglings, fought my master to the death, got my legs and arms cut off, fell into a volcano, and now have to wear a suit of life support armor that has the control panel very intelligently placed on my chest exposed for any one to push whichever button they want. AND I AM NOT AN ATM!!!!!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »

There's the time I went darkside, stormed the Jedi temple with the 501st Legion,  raped and pillaged it, killed Younglings, fought my master to the death, got my legs and arms cut off, fell into a volcano, and now have to wear a suit of life support armor that has the control panel very intelligently placed on my chest exposed for any one to push whichever button they want. AND I AM NOT AN ATM!!!!!
oh that made me laugh on the horrific day of  mine, thanks

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »

oh that made me laugh on the horrific day of  mine, thanks

Glad I could help.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 12:07:11 AM »

I remember last Halloween my friend and I went to a pumpkin patch like we do every year, only this time we brought our sabers along; me with my MHS, him with his converted Maul staff. We went around different areas of campsites and put on a show for everybody. The reactions differed; sometimes it was whooping, sometimes it was people rushing us, and sometimes it was applause, but we had a lot of fun doing it. I know people were taping us, but I'm pretty sure it didn't make the news. Cheesy Also, I think we may have introduced a few people to the wonderful world of sabers. Grin Grin Well, those people who actually stopped us and asked about them. A couple of people were genuinely interested. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:09:06 AM by Torinn Zoler » Logged

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 01:41:19 AM »

One Halloween a couple years back a guy tried to buy my MR Vader off me. lol Oh, and I think a kid dressed as a Clone was running away from me.... XD

I am not a color...

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 04:13:12 AM »

I did the midnight show when they made that movie to premier The Clone Wars in costume and fought my dirty Sith buddy in front of the waiting fans. I used a converted MR Obi and he had a RED MR Windu conversion. I got him with a jab to the shoulder, much to the dismay of the dark side fans...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: