Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Severus's T&P OOC  (Read 5489 times)
Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -139

« on: January 09, 2018, 08:14:52 PM »

Hello everyone and welcome to my T&P game.  My goal for this game is to help bring new and returning players into a cooperative TOR RP that has Republic, Independent, and Imperial forces all working together to defeat a common enemy. Your characters can be force user’s, Bounty Hunters, Imperial Agents, so please don’t think you have to be a Jedi or Sith. While this is a training and probationary RP I do welcome current and returning players to join in as well, the more the merrier.

My hope is that this game is fairly fast moving with everyone playing able to make one or two posts a week. Of course as we all know sometime real life sometimes gets in the way so if you are going to be gone for any extended period of time just let me know so your character can be NPC’ed until your return.

As for character sheets you can find the template in the TOR ERA T&P Characters thread. Feel free to run any ideas you have by me. Once your characters are finished please post them in the Rogue’s Gallery (Severus’s RG thread) either Krace or B1ondeange1 will review them and either write approved above the top of the post or message you and CC me with any proposed changes.

Once we get a few players from a faction approved I will start a planetary thread where you can start introducing your characters. Once we have all factions up and running we will get the game going in full force.

Thank you all for taking the time to consider playing in this game and please post any questions here, or send me a PM and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1454

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »

Thanks for doing this Severus. I am working on the character sheet right now, and hope to have it up fairly soon (within the next day or two). I look forward to playing.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:00:10 PM »

I've seen four sheets so far, 3 in the thread but I know I have seen many more say they are interested. Let us get this moving forward. I would love to start this early next week.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

wandering-seeker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:04:22 PM »

Come on folks, this is going to be fun!

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 10:32:24 PM »

A reminder/clarification, we will be mirroring the main TOR RP timeline and will be occurring at 3645 Before the Battle of Yavin, (BBY) or 8 After the Treaty of Coruscant, (ATC).

Link to TOR timeline. http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26506.0

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

wandering-seeker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:49:54 PM »

OOoh, right before the Mandalorian War so before the destruction of the Mandalorian-paired Basilisk War Droids!

txdarkjedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 07:07:17 AM »

Very cool. I am really looking forward to this.

Rough Knight
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 09:36:51 PM »

Hi Sev, I am away from home at the moment but if yoy are keen for an extra player i will try to get a character sheet in early next week.
Cheers

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 09:43:25 PM »

I would love to have you on board Rough Knight. I am falling a little behind on the intro posts, (bad week at work) and we are awaiting approval on the Character sheets that have been posted, but we should be kicking off soon.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 11:48:32 PM »

Over the next few days, I will be posting the start of three threads. Do not post until either of the GM's have put approved on you CS.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »

Well, getting sick delayed those plans, I'm  most of the way through those posts now, I should have them up by the start of the next week. Hopefully we will have enough approved characters by then.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »

The first thread has been posted, but as I have said before, wait for approval before posting. Over the next few days the other two threads should be posted.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

txdarkjedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 08:03:05 AM »

Any idea when the character sheets will be approved?

wandering-seeker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 09:44:23 AM »

We don't really know. The GMs are pretty busy in RL.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 09:57:17 PM »

I will echo wandering-seeker here, the GM’s have a lot on their plate in real life, and in my real life I just got served a crap sandwich from my work, so I have a lot of personal time devoted to finding another job, so those may work out.

But as soon as characters get approve I will be here moving forward because RPing is my one ray of sunshine on rainy days.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: