Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Groups in SF Bay Area?  (Read 772 times)
Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« on: January 11, 2018, 01:01:25 AM »

While I don't know if I'm ready to fully commit to something yet  Roll Eyes , I've looked at the sparing map and "official" groups thread and honestly don't see a lot of activity around the San Francisco Bay Area.  I do know there are a couple of saber combat "schools," but can't seem to find groups that like to get together for movie premiere's etc. (The closest seems to be Golden Gate Knights but they appear to be more focused on combat training over much else. Plus, they are in the city proper, which in the Bay Area is a drive commitment.  Wink )

Am I missing something? Are there more around of which I am just unaware?

Ander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 56

SErvizio, CUra, RIspetto

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 06:59:41 AM »

Well, there is LudoSport San Francisco, which is the first of our US Academies. I don't know if they went to the movie premiere for EP8, but I can tell that most of the Schools I know in Italy did.
They seem like a good bunch, I would check them out. Look for LudoSport San Francisco on Facebook or write at sanfrancisco@ludosport.net if you are interested.
On the other hand, we do offer regular courses, so if you are just interested in meet-ups maybe a costuming group would be better for you. I don't know, you might want to try and check for yourself.

This photo below is a group of pupils of my School, and me, at the premiere of EP8 in Genoa, Italy:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:01:51 AM by Ander » Logged

Andrea Ungaro | Ander
LudoSport form I, II, III instructor

Dean - LudoSport Alpha - Ordine delle Onde
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lscagenova/

Why you should not learn fighting on Youtube: https://goo.gl/mhh9Ns

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: