Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: can not load fonts  (Read 1313 times)
JediNoName
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: January 12, 2018, 11:59:14 AM »

SO I have seen that other people are having issues much the same as what I am about to ask about how ever I have not seen nor read any fixes. I downloaded one file the old republic file for sound fonts just to test out the system and get a base Idea of how it works. I read the how to's and watched the YouTube vids but I still am not seeing a way to fix this. I download and unzip the Rar file then it turns to an .Isu file and nothing will read it even the Obsidian launcher wont find it. I don't seem to have drag and drop options and no form of typing in the name works to find the file for the driver. I have made several attempts to resolve this issue and nothing works. the Last idea I can think of is to change the file type to see what it will and will not find but for some reason I can't do that either. I'm at a loss. Please Forum Help me Ultra saber fans your my only hope!

If there is a DO then there has to be a try, as you can not do with out a try, telling me that only sith speak in Absolutes is in and of it's self an Absolute. Just asking you to think about it.

JediNoName
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »

Found a new YouTube vid that shows but doesn't tell you in sound wizard to DOUBLE CLICK the missing file once you have selected the tag/boot sound option then you can select the file from the drop down lists and double click that to add it also you can hear it either through the computer OR your Saber! Finally have my answers!

If there is a DO then there has to be a try, as you can not do with out a try, telling me that only sith speak in Absolutes is in and of it's self an Absolute. Just asking you to think about it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: