Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do you change colors Diamond  (Read 876 times)
iamthewatchdog
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: January 13, 2018, 02:02:39 AM »

I'm new to the Saber community, and just received my new Overlord Diamond. The color now is Blazing Red. I'd like to know how to change the colors. Don't care too much about the sounds. I've looked and looked, but the launcher is exactly user/noob friendly. Or at least to my little brain. If anyone can help me out, or point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 05:15:02 AM »

I have no experience with the Diamond board, but I believe that BatMike90 knows how to use the Diamond board pretty good, as well as many others here. Hope you get it figured out.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 08:47:43 AM »

I'm new to the Saber community, and just received my new Overlord Diamond. The color now is Blazing Red. I'd like to know how to change the colors. Don't care too much about the sounds. I've looked and looked, but the launcher is exactly user/noob friendly. Or at least to my little brain. If anyone can help me out, or point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA
You can download the user manual here:  http://www.ultrasabers-uploads.com/Diamond/Diamond_UserManual.pdf  But if you just want to quickly go through the different default fonts and your saber is updated correctly you can just hold down the switch and do the stab movement twice. That should take you into the font menu and you can just rotate the saber and it will take you through the default fonts that all have different colors. I hope that helps.

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: