Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem with the speaker?  (Read 1821 times)
Starbush
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« on: January 13, 2018, 11:54:47 AM »

I recently got my first sound saber, but I'm somewhat disappointed with the speaker that came with the board - While it is loud, I've noticed a rather annoying rattling that appears on all my saber fonts apart from kylo ren (which I choose to believe is because it fits in with the distorted hum of the font). As such, I do take great care in not touching the speaker directly but actually using the pommel/sides of the speaker to push it back in to the saber, but I am worried that the speaker may have been damaged during the few times I've already had to shake it out with tremendous force just to get to the board/battery pack.

I was just wondering whether anyone else experiences a similar problem, as it damages any immersion & sometimes feels like the speaker may actually be getting quieter.

Thanks!

Sabers:
Aeon V4 - TRI Cee Guardian Blue - Stunt saber
Apprentice LE v4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt saber
Dark Prophecy v3 - Blazing red w/ Obsidian sound
I appreciate Light Side Points very much!
Thanks!

Starbush
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:17:44 PM »

Oh and I should mention I've tried recharging the li-ion batteries, no effect as far as I can tell. It seems to be more audible when I use black star or during the lowest rumble within the base obsidian sound font.

Sabers:
Aeon V4 - TRI Cee Guardian Blue - Stunt saber
Apprentice LE v4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt saber
Dark Prophecy v3 - Blazing red w/ Obsidian sound
I appreciate Light Side Points very much!
Thanks!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 10:14:10 AM »

I recently got my first sound saber, but I'm somewhat disappointed with the speaker that came with the board - While it is loud, I've noticed a rather annoying rattling that appears on all my saber fonts apart from kylo ren (which I choose to believe is because it fits in with the distorted hum of the font). As such, I do take great care in not touching the speaker directly but actually using the pommel/sides of the speaker to push it back in to the saber, but I am worried that the speaker may have been damaged during the few times I've already had to shake it out with tremendous force just to get to the board/battery pack.

I was just wondering whether anyone else experiences a similar problem, as it damages any immersion & sometimes feels like the speaker may actually be getting quieter.

Thanks!

Do you have the v4 or v3 soundboard?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: