Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: LA Duelists?  (Read 2267 times)
wandering-seeker
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -14

« on: January 13, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »

Hey all,

I'm moving from the middle of nowhere Western MA where there's not really a duelist presence out to LA for the spring semester. Wondering if there's a community of us or if I should leave my sabers home.

Cang Snow
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 42

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:00:57 AM »

By "LA" I hope you mean "Los Angeles?" Cuz if so, you just found Lightspeed Saber League, the largest lightsaber combat org in Southern California. Cheesy

www.lightspeed-saber.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LightspeedSaberSoCal/

wandering-seeker
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 03:39:40 AM »

By "LA" I hope you mean "Los Angeles?" Cuz if so, you just found Lightspeed Saber League, the largest lightsaber combat org in Southern California. Cheesy

www.lightspeed-saber.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LightspeedSaberSoCal/

That is what I meant, yeah! I'm heading out to Los Angeles (living in Santa Monica) for the spring semester. I'm a saber-staff wielder and eager to find a lightsaber community.

Cang Snow
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 42

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »

That is what I meant, yeah! I'm heading out to Los Angeles (living in Santa Monica) for the spring semester. I'm a saber-staff wielder and eager to find a lightsaber community.

Cool. Unfortunately we don't allow staff in Lightspeed Saber League but dual-wielding is okay and so is crossguard. Regardless I hope you'll join us.

But I may be able to direct you to other groups where your staff will be welcomed.

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 05:07:00 PM »

I'm about a 45 minute drive North of you in Ventura County. We have a group of about 7 people that meet up about once a week. If you ever feel inclined to make the drive!

wandering-seeker
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 01:45:55 AM »

I'm about a 45 minute drive North of you in Ventura County. We have a group of about 7 people that meet up about once a week. If you ever feel inclined to make the drive!

I don't have a car, unfortunately! I could bike, I suppose. But with a saberstaff slung over a shoulder that could be tricky. And a long ride.

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »

If you'd like you can PM your contact info, my National Guard armory is down near you so I am in the area from time to time. I can give you a heads up whenever I'm igonna be down there and we can have some staff fights!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: