Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2142 times)
FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« on: January 13, 2018, 11:30:10 PM »

Hi there! Since this is where new folk introduce myself, this is me officially doing just that.

I'm an author from the sunny isle of Great Britainshire, and I placed an order for my first ever saber last week. As you can imagine, I'm holding my breath on that shipping order, and I can't wait to get what (I hope) will be the first of many sabers.

For now, say hi, and go easy on me - I'm just a padawan!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum! As my sig says, if you ever want a custom made avatar, just shoot me a PM! Cool What saber did you order?

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:45:46 PM »

Thanks! I ordered the Initiate LE V4 (Consular Green), after *much* deliberation. Is it wrong that I'm already sizing up the Crimson Scorpion even before my first saber has shipped?  Cheesy

I sure could use an avatar, so I may just take you up on that offer.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:55:03 PM »

Nice, sounds like a great starter saber :] And there's NOTHING wrong with that lol I put in an order for a Sentinel during the raffle and won a grab bag so that's 2 sabers coming in, which are still processing. But after seeing how popular the mystery boxes are, I decided to put in another order for 2 of them LOL So currently waiting on 4 sabers Grin

And yeah, whenever you want, just let me know who you'd like as your avatar and I'll work something up!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:07:30 AM »

I hear a lot about these mystery boxes. Have you had one before? Worth taking a gamble on? I'm going to wait and see how much UK customs sting me for before I make any more orders I think!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:40:10 AM »

I've never purchased any up until a couple of days ago. I think they're totally worth it, though. For $75, you're guaranteed a saber that's worth at least that much, with a chance of getting a saber with sound / emerald / diamond! It's a win-win in my opinion!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 12:43:14 AM »

welcome to your new addiction. the scorpion is a nice hilt for the next step up. while an Initiate makes a great combat saber and comfortable in the hands for sure. but by all means look around there is a lot of info here and if you do have a question feel free to ask and someone in the community will have an answer.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 12:47:39 AM »

Thanks for the friendly welcome, guys. Smiley

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 01:31:38 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 03:15:31 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
And, yes, the mystery box can be well worth it

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 09:15:29 PM »

Welcome!

The nice thing about the mystery boxes is that you always get at least what you pay for, and in some cases even more Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 03:13:03 AM »

Greetings to the forum may the swartz be with you

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 07:15:16 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 07:46:48 PM »

Welcome. The Initiate hilts are great, especially if you are just testing the waters with something a little less expensive. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you try using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question has not already been answered. If you can't find what you need with that, ask away. Someone will quickly come along to help out.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Carrionlord
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -24

Darkside

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 08:40:09 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

“I will continue to study at your feet, Master. I will learn from your wisdom. I will discover your secrets, unlocking them one by one until everything you know—all your knowledge and all your power—is mine. And once you are no longer of use to me, I will destroy you.” - Darth Zannah to her Master, Darth Bane

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: