Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Belt Pouches  (Read 11975 times)
IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 03:02:50 AM »

Very cool. Nice colors and design.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 11:04:25 PM »

I know kind of an old post but will these be nice and sturdy? Like when you buy other regular leather pouches and stuff? Thinking of making me a large black pouch for my Sith costume now after seeing this =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »

I know kind of an old post but will these be nice and sturdy? Like when you buy other regular leather pouches and stuff? Thinking of making me a large black pouch for my Sith costume now after seeing this =]

These won't be as sturdy as say a leather pouch sewn together with waxed thread but it should hold up rather well. Probably depends on how heavy you decide to load the pouch. All the joints of the foam can be reinforced with more glue for more stability (after all, the foam is the core of the pouch, the leather is just decoration really.) Super glue seeps into foam and there is really no chance of it coming apart, the foam will rip long before the actual glue gives way.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2020, 02:06:11 AM »

simply awesome

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 05:29:32 AM »

This is an awesome tutorial! I'll be sure to remember this and pass it around to people building costumes (might have to make a few myself with some of the leather scraps I have laying around). Point!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 11:33:48 AM »

I wonder if you can combine this tutorial with patterns from foamcave to get even better designs?

This would also be nice to have in a pdf

Thank you for this great service!!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: