Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Other Collections  (Read 3645 times)
DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« on: January 14, 2018, 10:05:35 PM »

So, we all [mostly] are here for collecting Ultra Sabers, but what other things do you buy? I used to heavily be in mask collecting, specifically horror icons. That was about 6-7 years ago and I've since sold all of the masks I owned when I needed the money. But this last Halloween, I really wanted to get a new Myers mask, so I did a little research and lo and behold, there was a maker who was just about to unveil his masterpiece, the Dead Ringer. I saw a few of his production photos as he sculpted and finished the proto, and I knew I had to have it. So I placed an order in 3 months ago and it finally got here! It just so happens that the first 13 sold were numbered and signed, AND I WAS THE LUCKY ONE TO GET #1!! Check it out

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:29 PM »

Wow that is pretty awesome! Have you put out on to scare the hell out of anybody yet?

I have a few Spider-Man and Deadpool figures but nothing expensive or hard to find, basically toys. I also made my on set of Supernatural Lego mini figures with weapons etc.. LOL. My family is totally into the show, I can it Stupidnatural haha.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 10:24:13 PM »

1 turtle (female red ear slider)
  2 motorcycles (kawasaki crotch rocket; harley chopper)
  7 dogs (5 rescues; 2 chihuahuas)
11 fish tanks (10, 10, 28, 39, 50, 75, 90, 120, 125, 125, 140 gallon)
80 fish (freshwater- mostly imported fancy goldfish and various tropicals)

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:32:17 PM »

Wow that is pretty awesome! Have you put out on to scare the hell out of anybody yet?

I have a few Spider-Man and Deadpool figures but nothing expensive or hard to find, basically toys. I also made my on set of Supernatural Lego mini figures with weapons etc.. LOL. My family is totally into the show, I can it Stupidnatural haha.

So maybe I shouldn't tell you I have a tattoo from Supernatural? LMAO Grin Man, with this mask, I didn't expect it to be the #1 copy, and it's such a thin pull. Because of that, I'm gonna make this a display piece only and start looking for another maker. The great thing about Halloween 1978 is that Michael Myers always kept to the shadows, so all of these makers can make the mask look almost completely different form the last and it'd still capture his look perfectly depending on the scene they're referencing

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 10:38:43 PM »

So maybe I shouldn't tell you I have a tattoo from Supernatural? LMAO Grin Man, with this mask, I didn't expect it to be the #1 copy, and it's such a thin pull. Because of that, I'm gonna make this a display piece only and start looking for another maker. The great thing about Halloween 1978 is that Michael Myers always kept to the shadows, so all of these makers can make the mask look almost completely different form the last and it'd still capture his look perfectly depending on the scene they're referencing
True, I wouldn't put it on either was just messing with you.

I can it Stupidnatural mainly just to mess with all of them, I watch every episode with them. My wife and step son are going to freaking Seattle in March (from Houston) just for the Supernatural Con. A Tattoo is better and cheaper LOL

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 10:40:10 PM »

Action figures and weapons are my main hobbies....quite expensive.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 11:07:37 PM »

True, I wouldn't put it on either was just messing with you.

I can it Stupidnatural mainly just to mess with all of them, I watch every episode with them. My wife and step son are going to freaking Seattle in March (from Houston) just for the Supernatural Con. A Tattoo is better and cheaper LOL

LOL Yeah, I've gone to two of their cons, but they've both been local. Got a ton of autographs and won something really cool during one of the auctions they host

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 11:26:35 PM »

That's insane! You got #1! Nice!

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 12:27:29 AM »

LOL Yeah, I've gone to two of their cons, but they've both been local. Got a ton of autographs and won something really cool during one of the auctions they host
They have been to three here in Houston and I even went to one. But they are no longer doing it here.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »

They have been to three here in Houston and I even went to one. But they are no longer doing it here.

Which is duuuuumb!

That's insane! You got #1! Nice!

I know Shocked I was floored when I saw the number!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 02:07:21 AM »

I collect instruments and whisky, do they count?

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 02:10:22 AM »

I collect instruments and whisky, do they count?

Maybe you collect instruments and consume whiskey? Unless you never drink it, then I guess you collect it.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 02:11:49 AM »

Maybe you collect instruments and consume whiskey? Unless you never drink it, then I guess you collect it.

I have 27 bottles of whisky and it usually takes me a couple years to wok my way to the bottom of a bottle.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 08:27:23 AM »

I have 27 bottles of whisky and it usually takes me a couple years to wok my way to the bottom of a bottle.
I like Whiskey better myself but my wife likes a good Whisky. Any interesting bottles?

I guess if we can add things we collect and consume I will add Cigars to my list of collections.

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 08:39:03 AM »

My fandom also reaches out to toys and video game statues and collectibles, I also have a Harry Potter wand collection

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up