Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Building a TRUE lightsaber for myself!  (Read 822 times)
LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« on: January 16, 2018, 06:11:57 AM »

Hello everyone! So I have received my first saber from ultrasabers and just got it back in the mail after sending it back for a speaker related problem, and so far I am amazed with the saber I possess. It is a sentinel LE V4 with premium Obsidian sound. I did in fact get the heavy dueling blade (ultraedge) with a consular green blade with silver FoC. To me, this is now my training saber. Recently I have been in contact with a good friend of mine that I have not seen in a while. He has told me that he now builds custom sabers for customers that include a full reveal crystal chamber chassis that harbor real quartz crystals! He just recently finished up a Rey's Graflex with a nano biscotti soundboard and a full reveal crystal chamber chassis that he did himself. I did a review of my first ultrasaber on Facebook and he saw my video. He then contacted me and, after some conversation, told me that he would be happy to help me build my own custom personal battle ready saber with a real crystal chamber chassis! I was blown away that he would be so kind to do this for me. I plan to save some money to get the parts from custom saber shop and to use a nano biscotti soundboard with a sound font that I find resonates with me. The hilt of my personal saber will be somewhat basic to a degree, but will hopefully have some nice dark brown leather wrapping and a nice emitter. Rahm Kotas lightsaber is a good example of the saber I wish to build, and it WILL without a doubt have a green blade as green speaks to me, as well as a white/silver FoC. The crystal for my saber will be a real quartz crystal. Jedi and Sith alike take the time to meditate with their crystal for the crystal to "get to know them" and take on the wielders personality, as well as construct their own lightsabers. For a good period of time, I did crystal meditation and am very familiar with crystal healing and meditation to this day, and I will be selecting a crystal that, in a way, selects me. I will get to know my crystal and be familiar with its energy before I install it in the crystal chamber on my saber. Until then, the saber I have with me right now will serve as my "Training saber" I will use it to get to know the feeling of a lightsaber and plan to learn some choreography and some basic training. I will learn to duel with it as the custom saber I plan to build will be battle ready. I will get used to carrying a saber on my belt and will learn to take care of it as well and treat it with respect. I see a bright horizon with this journey, and I hope it is an accomplishment that I can achieve.

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 08:24:03 PM »

Hello everyone! So I have received my first saber from ultrasabers and just got it back in the mail after sending it back for a speaker related problem, and so far I am amazed with the saber I possess. It is a sentinel LE V4 with premium Obsidian sound. I did in fact get the heavy dueling blade (ultraedge) with a consular green blade with silver FoC. To me, this is now my training saber. Recently I have been in contact with a good friend of mine that I have not seen in a while. He has told me that he now builds custom sabers for customers that include a full reveal crystal chamber that harbor real quartz crystals! He just recently finished up a Rey's Graflex with a nano biscotti soundboard and a full reveal crystal chamber that he did himself. I did a review of my first ultrasaber on Facebook and he saw my video. He then contacted me and, after some conversation, told me that he would be happy to help me build my own custom personal battle ready saber with a real crystal chamber! I was blown away that he would be so kind to do this for me. I plan to save some money to get the parts from custom saber shop and to use a nano biscotti soundboard with a sound font that I find resonates with me. The hilt of my personal saber will be somewhat basic to a degree, but will hopefully have some nice dark brown leather wrapping and a nice emitter. Rahm Kotas lightsaber is a good example of the saber I wish to build, and it WILL without a doubt have a green blade as green speaks to me, as well as a white/silver FoC. The crystal for my saber will be a real quartz crystal. Jedi and Sith alike take the time to meditate with their crystal for the crystal to "get to know them" and take on the wielders personality, as well as construct their own lightsabers. For a good period of time, I did crystal meditation and am very familiar with crystal healing and meditation to this day, and I will be selecting a crystal that, in a way, selects me. I will get to know my crystal and be familiar with its energy before I install it in the crystal chamber on my saber. Until then, the saber I have with me right now will serve as my "Training saber" I will use it to get to know the feeling of a lightsaber and plan to learn some choreography and some basic training. I will learn to duel with it as the custom saber I plan to build will be battle ready. I will get used to carrying a saber on my belt and will learn to take care of it as well and treat it with respect. I see a bright horizon with this journey, and I hope it is an accomplishment that I can achieve.

This is the revised post, there was a mistake in the original post.

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 03:12:55 PM »

Hello everyone! So I have received my first saber from ultrasabers and just got it back in the mail after sending it back for a speaker related problem, and so far I am amazed with the saber I possess. It is a sentinel LE V4 with premium Obsidian sound. I did in fact get the heavy dueling blade (ultraedge) with a consular green blade with silver FoC. To me, this is now my training saber. Recently I have been in contact with a good friend of mine that I have not seen in a while. He has told me that he now builds custom sabers for customers that include a full reveal crystal chamber chassis that harbor real quartz crystals! He just recently finished up a Rey's Graflex with a nano biscotti soundboard and a full reveal crystal chamber chassis that he did himself. I did a review of my first ultrasaber on Facebook and he saw my video. He then contacted me and, after some conversation, told me that he would be happy to help me build my own custom personal battle ready saber with a real crystal chamber chassis! I was blown away that he would be so kind to do this for me. I plan to save some money to get the parts from custom saber shop and to use a nano biscotti soundboard with a sound font that I find resonates with me. The hilt of my personal saber will be somewhat basic to a degree, but will hopefully have some nice dark brown leather wrapping and a nice emitter. Rahm Kotas lightsaber is a good example of the saber I wish to build, and it WILL without a doubt have a green blade as green speaks to me, as well as a white/silver FoC. The crystal for my saber will be a real quartz crystal. Jedi and Sith alike take the time to meditate with their crystal for the crystal to "get to know them" and take on the wielders personality, as well as construct their own lightsabers. For a good period of time, I did crystal meditation and am very familiar with crystal healing and meditation to this day, and I will be selecting a crystal that, in a way, selects me. I will get to know my crystal and be familiar with its energy before I install it in the crystal chamber on my saber. Until then, the saber I have with me right now will serve as my "Training saber" I will use it to get to know the feeling of a lightsaber and plan to learn some choreography and some basic training. I will learn to duel with it as the custom saber I plan to build will be battle ready. I will get used to carrying a saber on my belt and will learn to take care of it as well and treat it with respect. I see a bright horizon with this journey, and I hope it is an accomplishment that I can achieve.

Update - This saber is going to be equipped with the Prizm V5.1 soundboard with a RGB LED module with real-time color change!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: