Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MLS modules and quick disconnect  (Read 669 times)
Wrightfan5
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 18, 2018, 03:47:05 AM »

Hi guys, I'm new to forums and to ultrasabers so I don't really know what I am doing, but I have a saber that I installed with a quick disconnect function and I am no looking to purchase an MLS module to be able to change the color. My question is do I have to purchase the MLS module with a quick disconnect as well? Probably a stupid question, but like I said, I'm new to this stuff. Thanks in advance guys.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 04:02:52 AM »

Yes. If you're wanting a relatively easy swap, both modules need to have the quick disconnect setup

Wrightfan5
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 04:12:09 AM »

Thank you very much, I appreciate the answer.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 09:10:29 AM »

Hi.  Make sure that you purchase the correct size as there are two different ones depending upon the saber you are using it in.  Also if you did not order a QD with the flash on clash ( FoC ) added to the Obsidian sound board... there is no point to getting that feature as there will be no wiring connected for it to work.  Same for the Tri-Cree LED.

Since you added the QD yourself... you might be using different connectors than US.  You can use a QD with a stunt or OBLite sabers that needs the AAA batteries.  Also the OBS. versions 3 & 4 that require the Li-Ion batteries.

What saber are you wanting to use these for ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: