Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What kind of deals do ultrasabers have on May 4th?  (Read 2198 times)
Charoum
Candidate

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 18, 2018, 09:47:52 PM »

Hi im new and just ordered my first saber in the Mystery box and i already want to order another one. But my question is what kind of deals or specials do they have for May 4th. I want a custom saber so i was just curious. Thank you may the force be with you all

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:11:02 PM »

We all learn about US deals at the same time. There are different deals all year long including special deals on certain sabers all the time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 11:57:12 PM »

Welcome. Last years May the Forth deals was like 15% off all sabers or something like that. But we don't even know for sure that US will do a May the Forth deal. It is like tx_tuff said, we all learn about them at the same time. Who knows. Maybe it will be something great, or maybe it will be nothing at all.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 12:20:23 AM »

While we don't know in advance, one of the great things about US is that they typically do month-long promotions so you have a crazy amount of time to take advantage of it. The main reason they don't have one going right now is probably because they are still digging out from the influx of orders from the past month.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 03:08:39 AM »

Please read and acknowledge the rules Here before posting anymore.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »

Like TR said, last year it was 15% off all sabers and free grab bag over $850.  It lasted only 10 days.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Charoum
Candidate

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 10:49:46 PM »

Thank you all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: