Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Scorpion Battery Puck Won't Come Out  (Read 717 times)
TheAbruptDuke
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 19, 2018, 02:47:22 AM »

Hey guys, recently got my first saber for Christmas. I'm hoping someone with a scorpion model can help me out. I can't get the battery pick to drop in order to recharge. I've watched the battery puck YouTube video by ultra sabers, but the methods aren't working. I can't do method 3 because the light emitter is so deep in the hilt on the scorpion that I can't get anything in there to safely pop it out. Here's the video I've referenced:

https://youtu.be/jaNOtVX5rOU

Thanks for any help in advance!

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 03:18:17 AM »

The method is place a towel on a hard surface and slam the hilt down hard on the towel three times. Don't be timid. I did this to get the Diamond module out of a $600 hilt and it worked on the third try. After that, it comes out easily. Mine is a Menace. This is the method I found on the forum; works as advertised.

TheAbruptDuke
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 03:49:52 AM »

Just tried this method again. Hard. No movement. It feels like there's a lip inside the speak and puck are sitting against.

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 04:08:40 AM »

Try removing the covertec wheel to see if the screw tip is holding the battery pack in. If that's not it, then see if you can stick a paper clip through the hole for the covertec screw and push the battery pack down. Be careful if you employ this second step.

TheAbruptDuke
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 04:50:55 AM »

Turns out the Scorpion has an additional piece on the bottom of the hilt the the pommel screws into. Roll Eyes I removed the pommel, then took a rubber glove for a little extra grip and removed the other piece that screws into the hilt. Tried to see if there was another piece to remove earlier, but it looked pretty seamless. I tried unscrewing and nothing gave. It wasn't until I put the rubber glove on that I got sufficient grip for the other piece to unscrew and "reveal" itself.

Thank you for the help though, very grateful!

Long story short: Scorpion has two pieces that screw into the bottom of the hilt that need to be removed to get the battery puck out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: