Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Something inside me has always been there. But now it's awake.  (Read 4312 times)
PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

Luke will always be the best Skywalker.

« on: January 19, 2018, 06:23:53 AM »

Something was stirring within me, and I've come to realize it was the need for an elegant weapon for a civilized age. I am currently waiting on my first two sabers. One grab bag in consular green and Ultraedge Heavy Grade and a mystery box with the same blade option. I decided to go random and see what fate brings me. Anyways, hello all, my name is PETSBUD, and I'm excited to utilize sabers in getting in shape. I've heard of fitness programs involving "jedi" training to make working out more fun and interesting. Gotta get this freshman 15 off somehow. Anyone care to weigh in?

Proud recipient of a Dominix LE V4 Consular Green Grab Bag and a Scorpion with Emerald Driver and Sound Mystery Box! Another MB coming in the near future.

MTFBWY

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:29:35 AM »

plenty of groups out there, terra prime, ludo sport. just a matter of where you are and what's around.
oh, and welcome!  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 06:32:05 AM »

I go to school between Chicago and Indianapolis, and live in Cincinnati, would you happen to know anywhere I could get aquainted? I'm 100% new to "real" sabers. Thank you for the welcome!

Proud recipient of a Dominix LE V4 Consular Green Grab Bag and a Scorpion with Emerald Driver and Sound Mystery Box! Another MB coming in the near future.

MTFBWY

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 06:46:44 AM »

actually, if you're on Fb there is a Jedi Council in Oh. and Il. the In. page isn't up...yet.
so there is a network building up. "Jedi council of (state name)" is out there.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 06:56:10 AM »

Excellent! Thank you sir. I will heed this information and make it useful.

MTFBWY

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 07:06:30 AM »

One thing while I have you on the hook- I placed my order for a mystery box and grab bag 2 days ago and it still says processing... Any idea how long it takes to ship? They aren't custom so I assumed they would pull them and ship right away.

MTFBWY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 07:12:23 AM »

Welcome. I haven't ordered anything recently, so I don't know how the turnaround time is right now. I've heard it is something like 10-14 days due the the massive influx of orders over Christmas. Hope you get your sabers soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you try to find the answer using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass), but if you can't find what you need ask away. Someone will quickly come along to help out.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 07:19:58 AM »

Thank you Taegin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I'm very anxious to see what I am destined to receive, but I guess "I am just a padawan" after all.

MTFBWY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 07:23:44 AM »

Thank you Taegin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I'm very anxious to see what I am destined to receive, but I guess "I am just a padawan" after all.

You're welcome. Keep us updated, and feel free to post some pics when the come in.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 11:40:49 AM »

Hello and welcome   Smiley

If I may suggest: peruse the other threads in the forum, especially the Saber Artistry & Combat, Costumes, and Fan Fiction sections.  Some excellent threads are there  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 01:28:16 PM »

Welcome! Be sure to post some pics of what sabers you receive! We love to see.  I am always telling people that studying the saber is a great way to improve overall fitness while having fun. I hope you are able to find a good group to train with. We had a few students join the AFA with little experience in moving their body much less martial arts and they quickly saw dramatic results. One guy dropped over 20 pounds and began transforming his body in just the first few months.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 04:04:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum

As bB said, we have a group and are looking for members  Grin

Jedi Council of Illinois - https://www.facebook.com/groups/520016065013413/
Main Website - https://forcewithyou.weebly.com

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 09:37:17 PM »

Hello and Welcome.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2018, 11:34:21 PM »

Welcome, PETSBUD!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 03:13:35 AM »

Welcome to the forum, shoot me a PM if you ever want a custom avatar made for ya!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: